MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 18:26:24
SM
St Etienne vs. Metz: 3 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CV
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying | Group Stage
Jun 7, 2022 at 6.30pm UK
Stade de Marrakech
TN

Cape Verde
2 - 0
Togo

Antonio Teixeira Tavares (10'), Monteiro (90+4')
Lopes (58')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Ayite (50')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Six:
Last Game: Cape Verde 2-0 Togo
Tuesday, June 7 at 6.30pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Next Game: Cape Verde vs. Eswatini
Sunday, September 18 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Six:
Last Game: Cape Verde 2-0 Togo
Tuesday, June 7 at 6.30pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Next Game: Burkina Faso vs. Togo
Sunday, September 18 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

We said: Cape Verde 2-1 Togo

While Togo head into the game unbeaten in each of their last seven outings across all competitions, they have failed to win any of their last seven AFCON qualifying games. We predict a cagey affair with Cape Verde coming away with a slender victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cape Verde win with a probability of 40.7%. A win for Togo had a probability of 35.31% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cape Verde win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.48%) and 2-0 (5.95%). The likeliest Togo win was 1-2 (8.04%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.96%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 5.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Cape Verde would win this match.

Result
Cape VerdeDrawTogo
40.7% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01) 23.99% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 35.31% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Both teams to score 61.25% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.95% (0.030000000000001 0.03)41.05% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.56% (0.030999999999999 0.03)63.44% (-0.029999999999994 -0.03)
Cape Verde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.61% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)20.38% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.19% (0.015000000000001 0.02)52.81% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Togo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.93% (0.022000000000006 0.02)23.07% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.1% (0.030999999999999 0.03)56.9% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Cape Verde 40.7%
    Togo 35.31%
    Draw 23.98%
Cape VerdeDrawTogo
2-1 @ 8.72% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-0 @ 7.48% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.95% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 4.62% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-2 @ 3.39% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-0 @ 3.15% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.84%
4-2 @ 1.35% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.25% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 40.7%
1-1 @ 10.96% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.4% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 4.7% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.66% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 23.98%
1-2 @ 8.04% (0.0010000000000012 0)
0-1 @ 6.9% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 5.06% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 3.93% (0.0029999999999997 0)
2-3 @ 3.13% (0.0029999999999997 0)
0-3 @ 2.47% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.44% (0.002 0)
2-4 @ 1.15% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 35.31%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Burkina Faso 2-0 Cape Verde
Friday, June 3 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: San Marino 0-2 Cape Verde
Monday, March 28 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Liechtenstein 0-6 Cape Verde
Friday, March 25 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Senegal 2-0 Cape Verde
Tuesday, January 25 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Cape Verde 1-1 Cameroon
Monday, January 17 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Cape Verde 0-1 Burkina Faso
Thursday, January 13 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Togo 2-2 Eswatini
Friday, June 3 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Togo 1-1 Benin
Tuesday, March 29 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Togo 3-0 Sierra Leone
Thursday, March 24 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Namibia 0-1 Togo
Monday, November 15 at 1pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Togo 1-1 Senegal
Thursday, November 11 at 7pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Congo 1-2 Togo
Tuesday, October 12 at 5pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .