Manchester United have reportedly told Paul Pogba that he will not be sold during the summer transfer window.
There has been frequent speculation regarding the future of the 26-year-old, who has just completed his third season back at Old Trafford.
Real Madrid and Juventus have been strongly linked with the World Cup winner, and it appeared that they had been provided with a boost in their bid to sign the Frenchman when he said on Sunday that he was ready for a new challenge.
However, according to the London Evening Standard, United are insisting that Pogba will remain at the club for at least another season.
The playmaker still has two years left on his contract, which can be extended by a further 12 months should United wish to activate that particular clause in his deal.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking to reshape his squad ahead of the new campaign, although it is unclear where the Norwegian stands regarding Pogba given the club-record signing's recent comments.