Luke Shaw has been told that he has no future at Manchester United following a training ground bust-up with boss Jose Mourinho, according to a report.
The English left-back was hauled off at half time in the Red Devils' FA Cup quarter-final tie with Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday night, seemingly being made a scapegoat for a below-par team display.
Shaw is said to have demanded a meeting with Mourinho at the club's Carrington training base earlier this month, and The Sun suggests that the Portuguese manager "flew off the handle" in what is described as an "extraordinary outburst".
United are now said to be open to offers for the 22-year-old as a result of the row, with Mourinho not prepared to show any more faith in the defender.
The incident is rumoured to have taken place in the days following the Red Devils' 3-2 win over Crystal Palace a fortnight ago.