MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 05:19:10
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
SC
National League | Gameweek 13
Oct 26, 2021 at 7.45pm UK
 
B

Stockport
1 - 2
Barnet

Crankshaw (40')
(54'), Sarcevic (65')
Southam-Hales (72')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Widdowson (22'), Greenidge (51')
Woods (34'), (85'), (90+1'), Tasdemir (90+17')
Thomas (84')
Coverage of the National League clash between Stockport County and Barnet.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stockport County win with a probability of 67.02%. A draw had a probability of 19.8% and a win for Barnet had a probability of 13.17%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stockport County win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (12.06%) and 2-1 (9.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.42%), while for a Barnet win it was 0-1 (4.59%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood.

Result
Stockport CountyDrawBarnet
67.02%19.81%13.17%
Both teams to score 47.23%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.87%46.13%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.57%68.43%
Stockport County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.18%12.82%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.84%39.16%
Barnet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.17%45.82%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.42%81.58%
Score Analysis
    Stockport County 67%
    Barnet 13.17%
    Draw 19.81%
Stockport CountyDrawBarnet
2-0 @ 12.39%
1-0 @ 12.06%
2-1 @ 9.67%
3-0 @ 8.49%
3-1 @ 6.62%
4-0 @ 4.36%
4-1 @ 3.4%
3-2 @ 2.58%
5-0 @ 1.79%
5-1 @ 1.4%
4-2 @ 1.33%
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 67%
1-1 @ 9.42%
0-0 @ 5.88%
2-2 @ 3.77%
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 19.81%
0-1 @ 4.59%
1-2 @ 3.68%
0-2 @ 1.79%
2-3 @ 0.98%
1-3 @ 0.96%
Other @ 1.18%
Total : 13.17%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .