MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:35:15
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 8, 2022 at 3.30pm UK at Estadio Cidade de Barcelos
Gil Vicente
3 - 0
Tondela
Fujimoto (56'), Lino (63', 76')
Fujimoto (65')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Barbosa (66'), Undabarrena (90')
Alves (39')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Guimaraes 5-0 Gil Vicente
Sunday, May 15 at 8.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Porto 3-1 Tondela
Sunday, May 22 at 5.15pm in Taca de Portugal
Next Game: Porto vs. Tondela
Sunday, July 31 at 8.45pm in Portuguese Super Cup

We said: Gil Vicente 1-1 Tondela

Gil Vicente and Tondela will head into the game seeking a morale-boosting result having both struggled for form in recent weeks. While the visitors need a win to keep their survival hopes alive, they are winless in each of their three visits to the Estadio Cidade de Barcelos and we predict this trend will continue with the Gilistas holding out for a share of the spoils. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gil Vicente win with a probability of 61.78%. A draw had a probability of 21.4% and a win for Tondela had a probability of 16.82%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gil Vicente win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.95%) and 2-1 (9.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.16%), while for a Tondela win it was 0-1 (5.22%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Gil Vicente would win this match.

Result
Gil VicenteDrawTondela
61.78% (0.015000000000001 0.02) 21.4% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 16.82% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Both teams to score 51% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.26% (0.017000000000003 0.02)45.74% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.94% (0.015000000000001 0.02)68.06% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Gil Vicente Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.74% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)14.27% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.96% (0.018999999999998 0.02)42.05% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Tondela Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.49% (0.0010000000000048 0)40.51%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.88% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)77.12% (0.00099999999999056 0)
Score Analysis
    Gil Vicente 61.77%
    Tondela 16.82%
    Draw 21.39%
Gil VicenteDrawTondela
1-0 @ 11.25%
2-0 @ 10.95%
2-1 @ 9.9%
3-0 @ 7.11% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 6.43% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-0 @ 3.46% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-1 @ 3.13% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-2 @ 2.9% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.41% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-0 @ 1.35% (0.002 0)
5-1 @ 1.22% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 61.77%
1-1 @ 10.16% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.78% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-2 @ 4.47%
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 21.39%
0-1 @ 5.22% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
1-2 @ 4.59% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 2.36% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
1-3 @ 1.38%
2-3 @ 1.35%
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 16.82%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sporting Lisbon 4-1 Gil Vicente
Sunday, May 1 at 8.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Gil Vicente 1-1 Pacos de Ferreira
Saturday, April 23 at 8.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Famalicao 2-2 Gil Vicente
Friday, April 15 at 6pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Gil Vicente 1-2 Moreirense
Friday, April 8 at 8.15pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Arouca 2-1 Gil Vicente
Saturday, April 2 at 6pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Gil Vicente 1-1 Maritimo
Sunday, March 20 at 3.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Pacos de Ferreira 1-1 Tondela
Monday, May 2 at 8.15pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Tondela 1-1 Guimaraes
Sunday, April 24 at 8.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Mafra 1-1 Tondela
Wednesday, April 20 at 8.15pm in Taca de Portugal
Last Game: Moreirense 2-0 Tondela
Saturday, April 16 at 3.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Tondela 1-3 Sporting Lisbon
Saturday, April 9 at 8.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Maritimo 1-3 Tondela
Sunday, April 3 at 3.30pm in Primeira Liga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .