MX23RW : Friday, July 1 17:39:07
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Jan 23, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at San Siro
AC Milan
0 - 0
Juventus

Leao (12'), Messias (42')
FT

Locatelli (9'), Kean (89')

We said: AC Milan 2-2 Juventus

Following the 1-1 draw in September, Milan and Juventus are in line to draw both meetings in a Serie A campaign for the first time since the 1991-92 season. In fact, the two giants of Calcio have not drawn any of their last nine league encounters at San Siro, but with both sides recently improving in the final third, a close-fought affair could have several twists and turns as it reaches its climax. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AC Milan win with a probability of 43%. A win for Juventus had a probability of 33.41% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for an AC Milan win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.36%) and 2-0 (6.16%). The likeliest Juventus win was 1-2 (7.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.67%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
AC MilanDrawJuventus
43%23.6%33.41%
Both teams to score 62.19%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.39%39.61%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.04%61.96%
AC Milan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.23%18.77%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.83%50.17%
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.56%23.45%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.55%57.45%
Score Analysis
    AC Milan 43%
    Juventus 33.41%
    Draw 23.59%
AC MilanDrawJuventus
2-1 @ 8.93%
1-0 @ 7.36%
2-0 @ 6.16%
3-1 @ 4.98%
3-2 @ 3.61%
3-0 @ 3.43%
4-1 @ 2.08%
4-2 @ 1.51%
4-0 @ 1.44%
Other @ 3.49%
Total : 43%
1-1 @ 10.67%
2-2 @ 6.48%
0-0 @ 4.4%
3-3 @ 1.75%
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 23.59%
1-2 @ 7.74%
0-1 @ 6.38%
0-2 @ 4.63%
1-3 @ 3.74%
2-3 @ 3.13%
0-3 @ 2.24%
1-4 @ 1.36%
2-4 @ 1.14%
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 33.41%

Read more!
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Serie A Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atalanta BCAtalanta00000000
2Bologna00000000
3Cremonese00000000
4Empoli00000000
5Fiorentina00000000
6Hellas VeronaHellas Verona00000000
7Inter Milan00000000
8Juventus00000000
9Lazio00000000
10Lecce00000000
11AC Milan00000000
12Monza00000000
13Napoli00000000
14Roma00000000
15Salernitana00000000
16Sampdoria00000000
17SassuoloSassuolo00000000
18SpeziaSpezia00000000
19Torino00000000
20Udinese00000000
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .