Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest transfer news in La Liga on Friday, November 27.
Friday morning's La Liga transfer talk news roundup:
Manchester United are closing in on a future deal for AC Milan playmaker Hakan Calhanoglu, according to transfer expert Christian Falk.
The Turkey international has been linked with a move to Old Trafford for several weeks following his strong performances for the Rossoneri, where he boasts four goals and four assists in the current campaign.
Arsenal and Atletico Madrid have also been linked with a swoop for the 26-year-old, but Falk has claimed that negotiations between Calhanoglu and United are already at an advanced stage and a move to Manchester is edging ever closer.
Speaking to the Stretford Paddock Podcast, Falk said: "It's true and I think this will happen because last summer there will already talks with his agent. I don't know if you know but Juventus would have also have liked him last summer but he said 'no'.
"He said no because he already knew what would happen this summer with United. Talks are already very, very far at the moment and he'll be a free agent, so this transfer is very, very likely.
"He can be a good player if everything around him is working, then he can help United. He's not the kind of player that if something went wrong he'd say 'now we have to fight'.
"He's a technical player, perhaps it is Pogba to show him the way. Then I feel like he could do it at United."
Calhanoglu is currently in the final year of his contract with Milan, although the Italian giants are supposedly attempting to tie him down to a new deal.
Real Madrid were reportedly interested in signing Bruno Fernandes before the attacker joined Manchester United from Sporting Lisbon.
The Portugal international moved to Old Trafford in January and has been in excellent form for the Red Devils, scoring 21 times and contributing 13 assists in 35 appearances in all competitions.
Fernandes has already struck nine goals in 13 outings at club level this term, meanwhile, including a brace against Istanbul Basaksehir in the Champions League on Tuesday night.
According to Marca, Madrid considered moving for the 26-year-old earlier this year but were instead distracted by other possible targets, including Paul Pogba.
The report claims that Los Blancos could have afforded to sign the Portuguese in January but passed up the opportunity despite being admirers of his talents.
Fernandes has a contract with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side until June 2025.
More transfer news from La Liga:
Barcelona candidate rules out Neymar return
Barcelona presidential candidate Toni Freixa rules out a future move for Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar if he is named as the replacement for Josep Maria Bartomeu. Read more.
Dimitar Berbatov: 'Sergio Ramos would be a brilliant signing for Manchester United'
Former Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov urges the Red Devils to move for Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos. Read more.
Zinedine Zidane hints at new deal for Lucas Vazquez
Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane suggests that Spanish attacker Lucas Vazquez will soon sign a new deal at the club. Read more.
Borussia Dortmund chief insists Erling Haaland will stay "for a long time"
Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc is confident that Erling Braut Haaland will remain in Germany for a long time despite reported interest from Real Madrid. Read more.
Chelsea still interested in Atletico Madrid defender Jose Gimenez?
Chelsea are reportedly ready to renew their interest in Atletico Madrid defender Jose Gimenez during 2021. Read more.
Villarreal to have final say on Takefusa Kubo loan?
Villarreal will reportedly make the final decision over whether Real Madrid loanee Takefusa Kubo sees out the season at Estadio de la Ceramica. Read more. body check tags ::