The Preakness Stakes is considered the most important leg of the US Triple Crown. It also showcases top equines worldwide, making it one of the most prestigious runs in the horse racing industry.
Many spectators of the race won't be able to attend at Pimlico Race Course, given the current Covid-19 situation. Many will choose to witness the race from a distance through live broadcasts. You can still enjoy the Preakness Stakes by betting online in the comfort of your home.
How to Win Any Bet at the Preakness Stakes 2021Of course, bettors have their own betting strategies, but the tips and tricks that we're going to reveal are practices of the seasoned horse racing wagerers.
1) Shop for the Best Betting SiteHorse bettors know exactly which horse to back in a race just by reading some statistics and observing how equines behave in the paddock parade.
Aside from this, an intelligent horse bettor should be able to pick the best betting site accessible to him. Before finally picking a bookie, shop for the most favourable odds, the most generous promotions, or ones that offer secure payout. Above all, always check the legitimacy of the website and avoid being scammed.
There are regulated horse racing applications and websites that are mobile-friendly. As much as possible, avoid the websites offering bonuses that are too good to be true.
Reliable betting sites should provide their gambling licence, so you must look for that if you're feeling suspicious about a bookie. Usually, the licence can be spotted at the bottom of the site.
Remember that regulatory licences are prerequisites for guaranteeing that a third-party certifying body has audited a website. In a nutshell, these licences are proof that a sportsbook is compliant with the authorities' regulations.
2) Back the Horses from Kentucky DerbyFor the record, 22 of 25 winners of the Preakness Stakes from the year 1986 to 2010 had previously raced in the Kentucky Derby.
Owners and trainers are obsessed about winning the Kentucky Derby, so they always make sure to join the roster of the Triple Crown Series' first leg.
Apparently, you'll get better odds if you choose to back a horse who competed recently in the Kentucky Derby. Rest assured, these horses are in optimum condition before the Preakness Stakes.
3) Look at the Final OddsWhether you're a newbie or an amateur bettor, you should know that the odds are a crucial factor of sports betting. If you're aiming to gain profit from your betting activities, you should understand how to read odds, including how they work.
Basically, odds show the amount of money bet on a thoroughbred. Essentially, shorter odds indicate more money to invest in a bet. Constantly monitor the odds since they vary during the betting period prior to the race. Watch out for the final odds for a more accurate estimate of your potential profit.
4) Look at the Expert PicksBecause of the health protocols prompted by the pandemic, spectators can choose to watch the race virtually rather than to attend the Pimlico Race Course. The audience is allowed, but there's an attendance limit to be followed.
If you choose to stay and watch the game from home, you can always look at the experts' picks instead of observing the equines in the paddocks.
If you want to come up with an informed decision from your own analysis, you can use the experts' picks and derive a personal pick from it.
Certainly, the experts' opinions are reliable when it comes to assessing which horse is in the finest form to win the race. You can pick what the experts have initially selected if you think they are reliable enough.
The experts' picks are released a couple of days before the actual race. There are many possibilities of injuries and other issues before the event, so the picks could change anytime. It is best to constantly visit your betting website to get the latest news in Preakness Stakes 2021.
How to Bet on Preakness Stakes 2021Here's how you can bet on the Preakness Stakes this May 15.
Select a RacebookRacebook is the term for the online betting site in horse racing. You can sign up and visit a racebook if you want to place a bet on a race. There are many racebooks for the Preakness Stakes, so make sure to shop for the best odds and bonuses.
Know your personal preference and pick the racebook that suits you well.
1) Sign UpThe next thing to do is to register for a racebook. The basic details you'll need to supply are your name, birthday, email address, and deposit information. Afterward, you'll receive a confirmation email or a link.
2) Make a DepositNow, decide on your deposit method. You can choose from Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX. You can also deposit through e-wallets like PayPal and Neteller. Some racebooks allow deposits that are done through cryptocurrencies.
3) Place Bet On Preakness StakesYou can now click on the Pimlico Race Course, the horse race number of the Preakness Stakes, bet type, and the horse you'll be supporting. Finally, type the bet amount and finalise it by submitting the Preakness Stakes ticket.
Final ThoughtsIf you do want to make an effort in picking your own horse, consider analysing the details of the previous races of the horses involved. For horse racing as critical as Preakness Stakes, you can never go wrong if you practise the strategies above.
body check tags ::