S
SEARCH
M
SA

Wednesday's Scottish Premiership predictions including Dundee United vs. Celtic

:Headline: Wednesday's Scottish Premiership predictions including Dundee United vs. Celtic: ID:485474: from db_amp
Sports Mole provides score predictions and previews for all of today's Scottish Premiership fixtures, including Dundee United vs. Celtic.


Dundee Utd vs. Celtic (Wednesday, 7.30pm)

Celtic will be looking to clinch the Scottish Premiership title when they travel to Tannadice Park to face Dundee United on Wednesday night.

The Hoops require just a point to be crowned champions, while the Tangerines could consolidate fourth spot if they claim maximum points on home soil.

We say: Dundee United 0-3 Celtic


Dundee United have struggled over the years when facing Celtic and another difficult evening could be on the cards on Wednesday.

The Hoops have looked unstoppable in the league since the beginning of October, and we can see them securing a comfortable victory at Tannadice to clinch the Premiership title in style.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Celtic win with a probability of 79.88%. A draw has a probability of 13.2% and a win for Dundee United has a probability of 6.95%.

The most likely scoreline for a Celtic win is 0-2 with a probability of 12.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-3 (11.13%) and 0-1 (9.12%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (6.24%), while for a Dundee United win it is 1-0 (2.31%).


Our tipster partners are predicting over 2.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


St Johnstone vs. Aberdeen (Wednesday, 7.45pm)

St Johnstone play host to Aberdeen knowing that they will avoid finishing in bottom place in the Scottish Premiership table with a draw or better.

Meanwhile, the visitors are looking to end a dismal campaign on a high, and victory on Wednesday evening has the potential to catapult them as high as eighth spot.

We say: St Johnstone 1-2 Aberdeen


With neither team being able to boast being in decent form, this could turn out to be a hard-fought contest decided by desire over quality. Much will depend on how Dundee fare on Tuesday, but we still feel that Aberdeen will have enough quality in the final third to edge this fixture by the odd goal in three.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Aberdeen win with a probability of 38.11%. A win for St Johnstone has a probability of 32.56% and a draw has a probability of 29.3%.

The most likely scoreline is St Johnstone 1-1 Aberdeen with a probability of 13.4%. The next most likely scorelines are 0-1 (13.02%), 1-0 (11.77%), 0-0 (11.43%).


Our tipster partners are predicting under 2.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


St Mirren vs. Livingston (Wednesday, 7.45pm)

St Mirren play host to Livingston on Wednesday evening knowing that they can move level on points with their seventh-placed opponents in the Scottish Premiership standings.

However, Livingston head into this fixture with the opportunity to potentially wrap up that place, depending on how results go elsewhere.

We say: St Mirren 1-1 Livingston


On the back of two wins and clean sheets, St Mirren will back themselves to extend that record against opponents of a similar level to themselves. Nevertheless, we cannot ignore that Livingston's own good form, leading us to predict a competitive low-scoring draw.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a St Mirren win with a probability of 36.77%. A win for Livingston has a probability of 34.23% and a draw has a probability of 29%.

The most likely scoreline is St Mirren 1-1 Livingston with a probability of 13.38%. The next most likely scorelines are 1-0 (12.36%), 0-1 (11.81%), 0-0 (10.91%).


Our tipster partners are predicting over 1.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Motherwell vs. Hearts (Wednesday, 7.45pm)

Motherwell play host to Hearts on Wednesday evening looking for the victory which may be enough to move them into fourth position in the Scottish Premiership standings.

While opponents Hearts head into this fixture having already wrapped up third place, the Edinburgh-based side want to keep their performance levels high ahead of the Scottish Cup final later this month.

We say: Motherwell 1-2 Hearts


Possessing the greater motivation to get three points on the board, Motherwell will be classed as the marginal favourites for this contest by some. However, Hearts will want to bounce back from the Celtic defeat, leading us to predict a narrow win for the visitors.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Hearts win with a probability of 50.75%. A win for Motherwell has a probability of 25.23% and a draw has a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline is Motherwell 1-1 Hearts with a probability of 11.35%. The next most likely scorelines are 0-1 (10.09%), 1-2 (9.64%), 0-2 (8.57%).


Our tipster partners are predicting under 3.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Rangers vs. Ross County (Wednesday, 7.45pm)

Rangers head into Wednesday's Scottish Premiership clash at home against Ross County on the cusp of reluctantly handing over their title to Old Firm rivals Celtic.

The Gers need to claim maximum points at Ibrox and hope that the Hoops lose to Dundee United if they are to keep their slim chances of retaining the title alive.

We say: Rangers 2-0 Ross County


Rangers are sure to have one eye on the two finals they have coming up later this month, but they will still be motivated to end the league season on a positive note, starting with victory over Ross County.

The Staggies managed to claim a point in the last meeting between the two sides, but we can only see the Gers coming away with all three points on Wednesday.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Rangers win with a probability of 82.73%. A draw has a probability of 12.3% and a win for Ross County has a probability of 4.98%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rangers win is 2-0 with a probability of 15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 3-0 (13.19%) and 1-0 (11.36%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (5.75%), while for a Ross County win it is 0-1 (2.18%).


Our tipster partners are predicting over 2.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match

amp_article__485474 : Database Data restored...  : 
last updated article - 2022-05-10 09:44:55:
html db last update - 2022-05-10 09:46:05 :

ex - 7200 : read : read cache amp html
Share this article now:
Read more!
Scottish Premiership Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celtic330010199
2RangersRangers33008179
3Hearts32107347
4Motherwell32015416
5Livingston32014316
6Hibernian31113304
7Aberdeen31026603
8St Mirren310225-33
9St Johnstone310226-43
10Dundee UnitedDundee Utd301226-41
11Kilmarnock301218-71
12Ross County300326-40
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .