Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nordsjaelland win with a probability of 42.51%. A win for Viborg FF had a probability of 32.39% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.
The most likely scoreline for a Nordsjaelland win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.95%) and 2-0 (6.95%). The likeliest Viborg FF win was 0-1 (7.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.84%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Nordsjaelland in this match.