MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 13:38:26
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Coverage of the League One clash between Barnsley and Cheltenham Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barnsley win with a probability of 39.24%. A win for Cheltenham Town had a probability of 34.85% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barnsley win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.53%) and 2-0 (6.6%). The likeliest Cheltenham Town win was 0-1 (8.87%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Barnsley in this match.

Result
BarnsleyDrawCheltenham Town
39.24% (-2.511 -2.51) 25.91% (0.51 0.51) 34.85% (1.997 2)
Both teams to score 54.39% (-1.225 -1.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.09% (-1.799 -1.8)49.9% (1.795 1.8)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.1% (-1.628 -1.63)71.89% (1.624 1.62)
Barnsley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75% (-2.08 -2.08)24.99% (2.076 2.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.35% (-2.971 -2.97)59.65% (2.968 2.97)
Cheltenham Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.51% (0.364 0.36)27.49% (-0.369 -0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.01% (0.467 0.47)62.98% (-0.472 -0.47)
Score Analysis
    Barnsley 39.24%
    Cheltenham Town 34.85%
    Draw 25.91%
BarnsleyDrawCheltenham Town
1-0 @ 9.53% (0.122 0.12)
2-1 @ 8.53% (-0.326 -0.33)
2-0 @ 6.6% (-0.324 -0.32)
3-1 @ 3.94% (-0.407 -0.41)
3-0 @ 3.05% (-0.35 -0.35)
3-2 @ 2.55% (-0.234 -0.23)
4-1 @ 1.37% (-0.236 -0.24)
4-0 @ 1.06% (-0.195 -0.2)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 39.24%
1-1 @ 12.3% (0.28 0.28)
0-0 @ 6.87% (0.487 0.49)
2-2 @ 5.51% (-0.152 -0.15)
3-3 @ 1.1% (-0.088 -0.09)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.91%
0-1 @ 8.87% (0.713 0.71)
1-2 @ 7.94% (0.261 0.26)
0-2 @ 5.73% (0.515 0.52)
1-3 @ 3.42% (0.146 0.15)
0-3 @ 2.47% (0.244 0.24)
2-3 @ 2.37% (-0.04 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.1% (0.058 0.06)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 34.85%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Plymouth 1-0 Barnsley
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Barnsley 2-1 Sheff Utd
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Barnsley 0-0 Nott'm Forest
Saturday, July 16 at 5.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: West Brom 4-0 Barnsley
Saturday, May 7 at 12.30pm in Championship
Last Game: Barnsley 1-3 Preston
Saturday, April 30 at 12.30pm in Championship
Last Game: Barnsley 0-2 Blackpool
Tuesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Cheltenham 2-3 Peterborough
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Cheltenham 1-0 Birmingham
Tuesday, July 19 at 7.45pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Cheltenham 1-2 Cardiff
Saturday, July 16 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Bristol City 2-0 Cheltenham
Wednesday, July 6 at 2pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Cambridge 2-2 Cheltenham
Saturday, April 30 at 12.30pm in League One
Last Game: Cheltenham 1-2 Bolton
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in League One
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .