MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 13:58:57
SM
Northern Ireland vs. Italy: 4 hrs 1 min
Upcoming predictions and previews
G
National League North | Gameweek 34
Mar 7, 2020 at 3pm UK
 
KL

1-2

O'Donnell (51')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Power (15', 81')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Gateshead and King's Lynn Town.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a win with a probability of 48.97%. A win for had a probability of 26.63% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.52%) and 2-0 (8.26%). The likeliest win was 0-1 (7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.53%).

Result
Draw
48.97%24.4%26.63%
Both teams to score 55.25%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.08%46.92%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.83%69.17%
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.78%19.22%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.09%50.91%
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.39%31.61%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.98%68.02%
Score Analysis
    48.96%
    26.63%
    Draw 24.39%
Draw
1-0 @ 10.01%
2-1 @ 9.52%
2-0 @ 8.26%
3-1 @ 5.23%
3-0 @ 4.54%
3-2 @ 3.01%
4-1 @ 2.16%
4-0 @ 1.87%
4-2 @ 1.24%
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 48.96%
1-1 @ 11.53%
0-0 @ 6.07%
2-2 @ 5.48%
3-3 @ 1.16%
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.39%
0-1 @ 7%
1-2 @ 6.65%
0-2 @ 4.03%
1-3 @ 2.55%
2-3 @ 2.1%
0-3 @ 1.55%
Other @ 2.76%
Total : 26.63%


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .