MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 05:19:50
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
SC
National League | Gameweek 43
Feb 15, 2020 at 3pm UK
 
B

1-0

Hogan (53')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the National League clash between Stockport County and Bromley.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a win with a probability of 42.44%. A win for had a probability of 31.65% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.87%) and 2-0 (7.35%). The likeliest win was 0-1 (8.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.31%).

Result
Stockport CountyDrawBromley
42.44%25.91%31.65%
Both teams to score 53.48%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.33%50.67%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.42%72.58%
Stockport County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.3%23.7%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.18%57.82%
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.09%29.91%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.99%66.01%
Score Analysis
    Stockport County 42.44%
    Bromley 31.65%
    Draw 25.9%
Stockport CountyDrawBromley
1-0 @ 10.2%
2-1 @ 8.87%
2-0 @ 7.35%
3-1 @ 4.26%
3-0 @ 3.53%
3-2 @ 2.57%
4-1 @ 1.53%
4-0 @ 1.27%
4-2 @ 0.93%
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 42.44%
1-1 @ 12.31%
0-0 @ 7.09%
2-2 @ 5.35%
3-3 @ 1.03%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.9%
0-1 @ 8.55%
1-2 @ 7.43%
0-2 @ 5.16%
1-3 @ 2.99%
2-3 @ 2.15%
0-3 @ 2.08%
1-4 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 31.65%


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .