MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 04:10:30
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
W
National League | Gameweek 37
Mar 9, 2021 at 7.45pm UK
Kingfield Stadium
BW

Woking
0 - 0
Boreham Wood


(20'), Ashford (45'), Gerring (58'), Cooper (80')
FT

Mafuta (28')
Coverage of the National League clash between Woking and Boreham Wood.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boreham Wood win with a probability of 52.98%. A draw had a probability of 25.9% and a win for Woking had a probability of 21.12%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boreham Wood win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.75%) and 1-2 (9.19%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.07%), while for a Woking win it was 1-0 (7.93%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood.

Result
WokingDrawBoreham Wood
21.12%25.9%52.98%
Both teams to score 44.94%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.44%57.56%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.66%78.34%
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.48%42.52%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.12%78.89%
Boreham Wood Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.18%21.82%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.97%55.04%
Score Analysis
    Woking 21.12%
    Boreham Wood 52.97%
    Draw 25.9%
WokingDrawBoreham Wood
1-0 @ 7.93%
2-1 @ 5.16%
2-0 @ 3.39%
3-1 @ 1.47%
3-2 @ 1.12%
3-0 @ 0.97%
Other @ 1.07%
Total : 21.12%
1-1 @ 12.07%
0-0 @ 9.28%
2-2 @ 3.93%
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 25.9%
0-1 @ 14.12%
0-2 @ 10.75%
1-2 @ 9.19%
0-3 @ 5.46%
1-3 @ 4.67%
0-4 @ 2.08%
2-3 @ 2%
1-4 @ 1.78%
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 52.97%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .