MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 20:36:38
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 22 hrs 8 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
W
National League | Gameweek 6
Nov 2, 2021 at 7.45pm UK
Kingfield Stadium
B

Woking
0 - 2
Bromley

FT(HT: 0-0)
Alexander (78'), Cawley (85')
Bingham (38')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bromley win with a probability of 50.6%. A win for Woking had a probability of 25.5% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bromley win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.64%) and 0-2 (8.42%). The likeliest Woking win was 1-0 (6.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.27%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bromley would win this match.

Result
WokingDrawBromley
25.5%23.91%50.6%
Both teams to score 55.81%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.32%45.68%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32%68%
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.15%31.85%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.71%68.29%
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.9%18.1%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.96%49.03%
Score Analysis
    Woking 25.5%
    Bromley 50.6%
    Draw 23.9%
WokingDrawBromley
1-0 @ 6.6%
2-1 @ 6.45%
2-0 @ 3.77%
3-1 @ 2.46%
3-2 @ 2.1%
3-0 @ 1.44%
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 25.5%
1-1 @ 11.27%
0-0 @ 5.76%
2-2 @ 5.51%
3-3 @ 1.2%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 23.9%
0-1 @ 9.85%
1-2 @ 9.64%
0-2 @ 8.42%
1-3 @ 5.49%
0-3 @ 4.8%
2-3 @ 3.14%
1-4 @ 2.35%
0-4 @ 2.05%
2-4 @ 1.34%
Other @ 3.52%
Total : 50.6%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .