MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:14:20
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 45 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 16
Nov 27, 2023 at 6pm UK
Stadion MOSiR ul. Narutowicza

Radomiak Radom
0 - 1
Slask Wroclaw


Rossi (37'), Raphael (47')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Exposito (55')
Petkov (25'), Samiec-Talar (80')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Radomiak Radom and Slask Wroclaw.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ruch Chorzow 0-0 Radomiak Radom
Monday, November 13 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 0-1 Slask Wroclaw
Friday, November 10 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Radomiak Radom win with a probability of 41.79%. A win for Slask Wroclaw had a probability of 31.22% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Radomiak Radom win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.61%) and 2-0 (7.66%). The likeliest Slask Wroclaw win was 0-1 (9.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.79%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood.

Result
Radomiak RadomDrawSlask Wroclaw
41.79% (0.41 0.41) 26.99% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05) 31.22% (-0.355 -0.36)
Both teams to score 49.94% (0.032000000000004 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.86% (0.099999999999994 0.1)55.15% (-0.098999999999997 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.61% (0.082999999999998 0.08)76.39% (-0.081999999999994 -0.08)
Radomiak Radom Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.97% (0.26299999999999 0.26)26.04% (-0.262 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.93% (0.351 0.35)61.07% (-0.35 -0.35)
Slask Wroclaw Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.52% (-0.19800000000001 -0.2)32.48% (0.198 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31% (-0.222 -0.22)69.01% (0.22399999999999 0.22)
Score Analysis
    Radomiak Radom 41.79%
    Slask Wroclaw 31.22%
    Draw 26.98%
Radomiak RadomDrawSlask Wroclaw
1-0 @ 11.38% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-1 @ 8.61% (0.048 0.05)
2-0 @ 7.66% (0.084 0.08)
3-1 @ 3.86% (0.05 0.05)
3-0 @ 3.44% (0.063 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.17% (0.017 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.3% (0.026 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.16% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 41.79%
1-1 @ 12.79% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 8.46% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
2-2 @ 4.84% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 26.98%
0-1 @ 9.51% (-0.089 -0.09)
1-2 @ 7.2% (-0.053 -0.05)
0-2 @ 5.35% (-0.079 -0.08)
1-3 @ 2.7% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2% (-0.041 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.82% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 31.22%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Ruch Chorzow 0-0 Radomiak Radom
Monday, November 13 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Radomiak Radom 0-1 Legia
Sunday, November 5 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 2-3 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, October 29 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Radomiak Radom 1-1 Korona Kielce
Sunday, October 22 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Radomiak Radom 3-0 LKS Lodz
Saturday, October 7 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Rakow 3-0 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, October 1 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 0-1 Slask Wroclaw
Friday, November 10 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Slask Wroclaw 2-1 LKS Lodz
Sunday, November 5 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Ruch Chorzow 2-2 Slask Wroclaw
Saturday, October 28 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Slask Wroclaw 4-0 Legia
Saturday, October 21 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Slask Wroclaw 1-1 Gornik
Sunday, October 8 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Warta Poznan 0-1 Slask Wroclaw
Saturday, September 30 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .