:Error:Core:1672:1781: replaceValues : ReturnData False : type : replace : sql : REPLACE INTO ss_cat.amp_css_to_process (url, md5_url, lenght, article_date, over_under_50k) VALUES ('/football/romanian-superliga/fcsb-vs-sepsi_game_197399.html', 'e6eada363ada41b5b798a55cc906e74c', '64631', '2024-07-20 09:59:33', '1') :from:1301:template path::597:220:235:237:1044:1251:1249:1679:1156:1129:1098:1131:1130:1028:1496:93:1128:1036:1209:1255:1150:1334:1037:1514:1038:709:19:19:1145:1179:1026:1351:1685:1063:1067:1292:1048:1214:1068:1106:1108:1301: rd::=:|e:
MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 09:59:33
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 5 hrs
Upcoming predictions and previews
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 1
Mar 17, 2024 at 7pm UK
Arena Nationala
S

FCSB
2 - 1
Sepsi

Coman (11'), Baluta (40')
Baluta (51')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Debeljuh (25' pen.)
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between FCSB and Sepsi.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rapid Bucuresti 4-0 FCSB
Saturday, March 9 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 1-2 Sepsi
Friday, March 8 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FCSB win with a probability of 57.12%. A draw had a probability of 23.9% and a win for Sepsi had a probability of 18.98%.

The most likely scoreline for a FCSB win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.09%) and 2-1 (9.62%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.31%), while for a Sepsi win it was 0-1 (6.65%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that FCSB would win this match.

Result
FCSBDrawSepsi
57.12% (0.171 0.17) 23.9% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 18.98% (-0.176 -0.18)
Both teams to score 47.38% (-0.303 -0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.33% (-0.251 -0.25)52.67% (0.253 0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.69% (-0.217 -0.22)74.31% (0.21899999999999 0.22)
FCSB Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.74% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)18.26% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.69% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)49.31% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Sepsi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.96% (-0.349 -0.35)42.04% (0.352 0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.53% (-0.303 -0.3)78.47% (0.30500000000001 0.31)
Score Analysis
    FCSB 57.11%
    Sepsi 18.98%
    Draw 23.9%
FCSBDrawSepsi
1-0 @ 13.05% (0.12 0.12)
2-0 @ 11.09% (0.09 0.09)
2-1 @ 9.62% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6.29% (0.045 0.04)
3-1 @ 5.45% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.67% (0.016 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.36% (-0.029 -0.03)
4-1 @ 2.32% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1% (-0.014 -0.01)
5-0 @ 0.91% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 57.11%
1-1 @ 11.31%
0-0 @ 7.68% (0.077 0.08)
2-2 @ 4.17% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
Other @ 0.75%
Total : 23.9%
0-1 @ 6.65% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 4.9% (-0.05 -0.05)
0-2 @ 2.88% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.42% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.2% (-0.025 -0.03)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 18.98%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rapid Bucuresti 4-0 FCSB
Saturday, March 9 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: FCSB 1-0 Petrolul 52
Sunday, March 3 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Voluntari 1-2 FCSB
Thursday, February 29 at 7pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: FCSB 3-2 Botosani
Sunday, February 25 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Universitatea Cluj 0-0 FCSB
Monday, February 19 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: FCSB 1-0 Sepsi
Sunday, February 11 at 6.45pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 1-2 Sepsi
Friday, March 8 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Sepsi 4-0 Voluntari
Monday, March 4 at 3pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Botosani 1-2 Sepsi
Thursday, February 29 at 2.15pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Sepsi 0-0 Universitatea Cluj
Sunday, February 25 at 12pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Sepsi 0-1 SSC Farul
Monday, February 19 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: FCSB 1-0 Sepsi
Sunday, February 11 at 6.45pm in Romanian SuperLiga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .