MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 18:42:10
SM
Eibar vs. Oviedo: 17 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 5
Apr 22, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadionul Ilie Oana
UA

Petrolul 52
1 - 1
UTA Arad

Grozav (11')
Seto (42')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Micovschi (83')
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between Petrolul 52 and UTA Arad.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Universitatea Cluj 1-2 Petrolul 52
Saturday, April 13 at 7.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: UTA Arad 1-3 Hermannstadt
Friday, April 12 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Petrolul 52 win with a probability of 39.75%. A win for UTA Arad had a probability of 32.26% and a draw had a probability of 28%.

The most likely scoreline for a Petrolul 52 win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.18%) and 2-0 (7.49%). The likeliest UTA Arad win was 0-1 (10.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.13%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.1% likelihood.

Result
Petrolul 52DrawUTA Arad
39.75% (0.083999999999996 0.08) 27.99% (0.028000000000002 0.03) 32.26% (-0.116 -0.12)
Both teams to score 47.34% (-0.114 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.41% (-0.128 -0.13)58.59% (0.124 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.85% (-0.101 -0.1)79.15% (0.096999999999994 0.1)
Petrolul 52 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.22% (-0.01400000000001 -0.01)28.78% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.38% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)64.62% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
UTA Arad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.47% (-0.15000000000001 -0.15)33.53% (0.147 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.83% (-0.163 -0.16)70.17% (0.15900000000001 0.16)
Score Analysis
    Petrolul 52 39.74%
    UTA Arad 32.26%
    Draw 27.98%
Petrolul 52DrawUTA Arad
1-0 @ 12.01% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
2-1 @ 8.18% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.49% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.4%
3-0 @ 3.11% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.86% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.06% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 0.97% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.68%
Total : 39.74%
1-1 @ 13.13% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.65% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
2-2 @ 4.47% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 27.98%
0-1 @ 10.54% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.18% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
0-2 @ 5.76% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.61% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.1% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.63% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 32.26%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Universitatea Cluj 1-2 Petrolul 52
Saturday, April 13 at 7.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 0-4 Voluntari
Saturday, April 6 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Dinamo Bucharest 1-1 Petrolul 52
Monday, April 1 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 1-0 U Craiova 1948
Monday, March 18 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 1-2 Sepsi
Friday, March 8 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: FCSB 1-0 Petrolul 52
Sunday, March 3 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: UTA Arad 1-3 Hermannstadt
Friday, April 12 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: UTA Arad 1-0 Botosani
Friday, April 5 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Universitatea Cluj 0-0 UTA Arad
Saturday, March 30 at 4pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: UTA Arad 4-3 Voluntari
Monday, March 18 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Dinamo Bucharest 1-0 UTA Arad
Friday, March 8 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: UTA Arad 3-2 U Craiova 1948
Saturday, March 2 at 12pm in Romanian SuperLiga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .