MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:21:31
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 38 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 2
Aug 20, 2021 at 6.30pm UK
Kadir Has ┼×ehir Stad─▒

Kayserispor
1 - 1
Adana Demirspor

Sazdagi (17')
Akdag (45+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)
David (62')
Kaplan (39'), Svensson (41'), Guler (42'), David (45+2'), Francis Ezeh (80'), Stambouli (85')
Coverage of the Turkish Super Lig clash between Kayserispor and Adana Demirspor.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Adana Demirspor win with a probability of 48.2%. A win for Kayserispor had a probability of 27.41% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Adana Demirspor win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.47%) and 0-2 (8.02%). The likeliest Kayserispor win was 1-0 (6.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.5%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.5% likelihood.

Result
KayserisporDrawAdana Demirspor
27.41%24.39%48.2%
Both teams to score 55.93%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.68%46.32%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.39%68.6%
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.3%30.69%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.05%66.95%
Adana Demirspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.71%19.29%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.96%51.04%
Score Analysis
    Kayserispor 27.41%
    Adana Demirspor 48.2%
    Draw 24.38%
KayserisporDrawAdana Demirspor
1-0 @ 6.99%
2-1 @ 6.8%
2-0 @ 4.13%
3-1 @ 2.68%
3-2 @ 2.2%
3-0 @ 1.63%
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 27.41%
1-1 @ 11.5%
0-0 @ 5.92%
2-2 @ 5.59%
3-3 @ 1.21%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.38%
0-1 @ 9.74%
1-2 @ 9.47%
0-2 @ 8.02%
1-3 @ 5.19%
0-3 @ 4.4%
2-3 @ 3.07%
1-4 @ 2.14%
0-4 @ 1.81%
2-4 @ 1.26%
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 48.2%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .