MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 21:57:50
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs: 11 hrs 47 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Women's Champions League | Group Stage
Oct 20, 2022 at 8pm UK
Stadio Comunale Domenico Francioni

Roma
1 - 0
Slavia Prague

Haavi (62')
Roman Haug (65'), Lazaro (90')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Kozarova (22'), Szewieczkova (29'), Cerna (42'), Surnovska (45')
Coverage of the Women's Champions League Group Stage clash between Roma Women and Slavia Prague Women.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Roma Women win with a probability of 43.45%. A win for Slavia Prague Women had a probability of 30.56% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Roma Women win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.94%) and 2-0 (7.64%). The likeliest Slavia Prague Women win was 0-1 (8.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.36%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Roma Women in this match.

Result
Roma WomenDrawSlavia Prague Women
43.45% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08) 25.99% (0.028000000000002 0.03) 30.56% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Both teams to score 52.75% (-0.065000000000005 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.59% (-0.095999999999997 -0.1)51.4% (0.095999999999997 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.78% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)73.21% (0.084000000000003 0.08)
Roma Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.47% (-0.078000000000003 -0.08)23.52% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.43% (-0.115 -0.12)57.56% (0.116 0.12)
Slavia Prague Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.97% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)31.02% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.66% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)67.33% (0.016999999999996 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Roma Women 43.45%
    Slavia Prague Women 30.56%
    Draw 25.99%
Roma WomenDrawSlavia Prague Women
1-0 @ 10.56% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.94% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.64% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.32% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.69% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.53% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.56% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.33% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.91% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 43.45%
1-1 @ 12.36% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.3% (0.028 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.24% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 0.99% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.99%
0-1 @ 8.54% (0.029 0.03)
1-2 @ 7.23% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 5% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.82% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.04% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.95% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 30.56%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Sorry, no data available for Roma Women


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .