S
SEARCH
M
SA

Saturday's Bundesliga predictions including Hoffenheim vs. Bayer Leverkusen

:Headline: Saturday's Bundesliga predictions including Hoffenheim vs. Bayer Leverkusen: ID:485126: from db_amp
Sports Mole provides score predictions and previews for all of today's Bundesliga fixtures, including Hoffenheim vs. Bayer Leverkusen.


Freiburg vs. Union Berlin (Saturday, 2.30pm)

Freiburg could confirm a remarkable Champions League qualification when they host Union Berlin in the Bundesliga on Saturday.

The hosts climbed into the top four after coming out on top in a seven-goal thriller last weekend, whilst the visitors dropped points against bottom of the table to fall out of the top six ahead of the penultimate weekend in Germany's top flight.

We say: Freiburg 2-1 Union Berlin


With both of these sides in strong form in recent weeks, it looks like it will be an even contest on Saturday, with it potentially yielding plenty of goals.

The raucous atmosphere at the Europa-Park Stadion is likely to play its part though, and with Union noticeably different on their travels despite recent away results, we are predicting a home win here.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Freiburg win with a probability of 48.44%. A win for Union Berlin has a probability of 27.64% and a draw has a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline is Freiburg 1-1 Union Berlin with a probability of 11.19% and the second most likely scoreline is Freiburg 2-1 Union Berlin with a probability of 9.49%.


Our tipster partners are predicting over 2.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Hoffenheim vs. B. Leverkusen (Saturday, 2.30pm)

Bayer Leverkusen will be out to confirm their Champions League qualification next season when they travel to Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga on Saturday.

The visitors have returned to winning ways with back-to-back victories to all but secure a top-four place, whilst the hosts have endured a dreadful run of form that has seen them drop out of the race for a continental spot for next campaign.

We say: Hoffenheim 1-2 Bayer Leverkusen


It is difficult not to go with the form book here, with the hosts on a dreadful run at the end of the campaign and continuing to leak goals consistently.

Leverkusen are a dangerous away side to face, with the likes of Moussa Diaby and Schick providing deadly attacks on the break, and the duo should manage to get amongst the goals in an away victory here to confirm their top-four finish.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Bayer Leverkusen win with a probability of 39.67%. A win for Hoffenheim has a probability of 37.33% and a draw has a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline is Hoffenheim 1-1 Bayer Leverkusen with a probability of 10.01% and the second most likely scoreline is Hoffenheim 1-2 Bayer Leverkusen with a probability of 8.42%.


Our tipster partners are predicting under 3.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


FC Koln vs. Wolfsburg (Saturday, 2.30pm)

FC Koln could confirm their impressive qualification for continental football next season when they welcome Wolfsburg to the RheinEnergieStadion in the Bundesliga on Saturday.

The hosts have continued their remarkable rise this season thanks to a four-game winning streak, whilst the visitors conceded a late equaliser to drop two more points last weekend during their disappointing campaign.

We say: FC Koln 3-1 Wolfsburg


With Koln being the in-form side in the Bundesliga and possessing a strong record at home, we are predicting a comfortable home win on Saturday.

The visitors have been terribly inconsistent and have performed well below the expected standards for much of the campaign, particularly on their travels, so it is difficult to see how they are going to cope with the intensity and aggressiveness that they will be inevitably put under by the hosts here.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a FC Koln win with a probability of 60%. A draw has a probability of 21.3% and a win for Wolfsburg has a probability of 18.73%.

The most likely scoreline is FC Koln 1-1 Wolfsburg with a probability of 9.98% and the second most likely scoreline is FC Koln 2-1 Wolfsburg with a probability of 9.96%.


Our tipster partners are predicting over 2.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Greuther Furth vs. Dortmund (Saturday, 2.30pm)

Borussia Dortmund head to bottom-of-the-table Greuther Furth in the Bundesliga on Saturday with very little left to play for this season.

After missing out on the title, the visitors suffered a second consecutive defeat in a seven-goal thriller last weekend, whilst the hosts picked up an impressive point on the road despite already having their relegation confirmed.

We say: Greuther Furth 1-2 Borussia Dortmund


Despite Dortmund being expected to stroll to a comfortable win on paper, we do not see this being such an easy victory for the visitors here.

The hosts will be full of desire to pick up an impressive result and the visitors displayed little character in their defeat last weekend, whilst the expected absence of Haaland adds to a lengthy injury list, so although Dortmund should come out winners, it is likely to be a tighter game than many expect.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Borussia Dortmund win with a probability of 72.67%. A draw has a probability of 15.9% and a win for Greuther Furth has a probability of 11.41%.

The most likely scoreline is Greuther Furth 0-2 Borussia Dortmund with a probability of 10.02% and the second most likely scoreline is Greuther Furth 1-2 Borussia Dortmund with a probability of 9.29%.


Our tipster partners are predicting an away win.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Hertha Berlin vs. Mainz 05 (Saturday, 5.30pm)

Saturday's Bundesliga action concludes with Hertha Berlin looking to confirm their survival when they host Mainz 05 at the Olympiastadion.

The hosts extended their strong run of form despite conceding a late equaliser last weekend, whilst the visitors bounced back from a winless streak to defeat the champions Bayern Munich.

We say: Hertha Berlin 2-1 Mainz 05


Although Mainz put in a hugely impressive performance to defeat the champions last weekend, on their travels they are a completely different outfit to face.

In fact, the visitors have the second-worst away record in the division, and with the home side in fine form during their revival at the bottom, we can see Hertha nicking the all important win to confirm their survival.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Mainz 05 win with a probability of 42.31%. A win for Hertha Berlin has a probability of 33.25% and a draw has a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline is Hertha Berlin 1-1 Mainz 05 with a probability of 11.36% and the second most likely scoreline is Hertha Berlin 1-2 Mainz 05 with a probability of 8.94%.


Our tipster partners are predicting under 2.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match

amp_article__485126 : Database Data restored...  : 
last updated article - 2022-05-06 08:35:13:
html db last update - 2022-05-06 08:36:05 :

ex - 7200 : read : read cache amp html
Share this article now:
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .