MX23RW : Monday, June 17 03:18:09
SM
Austria vs. France 15 hrs 41 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Sudamericana | First Round
Apr 7, 2021 at 1.30am UK
Estadio CAP

Huachipato
3 - 0
Antofagasta

Martinez (9'), Uriel Mazzantti (67'), Silva (86')
Alexander Rodriguez Vejar (46'), Martinez (64')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Sebastian Robles Fuentes (42'), Felipe Andres Orellana Medina (45+1'), Ignacio Cuadra Cabrera (45+3'), Cordero (76')
Gustavo Soza Rodriguez (39')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana First Round clash between Huachipato and Antofagasta.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Huachipato win with a probability of 45.14%. A win for Antofagasta had a probability of 27.85% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Huachipato win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.84%) and 2-0 (8.6%). The likeliest Antofagasta win was 0-1 (9.19%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.74%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Huachipato would win this match.

Result
HuachipatoDrawAntofagasta
45.14%27.01%27.85%
Both teams to score 48.17%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.4%56.59%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.43%77.57%
Huachipato Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.01%24.98%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.36%59.64%
Antofagasta Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.21%35.79%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.44%72.56%
Score Analysis
    Huachipato 45.14%
    Antofagasta 27.85%
    Draw 27.01%
HuachipatoDrawAntofagasta
1-0 @ 12.4%
2-1 @ 8.84%
2-0 @ 8.6%
3-1 @ 4.09%
3-0 @ 3.98%
3-2 @ 2.1%
4-1 @ 1.42%
4-0 @ 1.38%
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 45.14%
1-1 @ 12.74%
0-0 @ 8.94%
2-2 @ 4.54%
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 27.01%
0-1 @ 9.19%
1-2 @ 6.55%
0-2 @ 4.72%
1-3 @ 2.24%
0-3 @ 1.62%
2-3 @ 1.56%
Other @ 1.98%
Total : 27.85%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .