MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 11:33:53
SM
Spain vs. Croatia: 4 hrs 26 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 3
Aug 6, 2023 at 5pm UK
Right to Dream Park

Nordsjaelland
3 - 1
Brondby

Ingvartsen (52'), Nuamah (74'), Frese (80')
Diomande (47')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Vallys (37')
Radosevic (54'), Heggheim (56')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aarhus 1-3 Nordsjaelland
Monday, July 31 at 6pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Brondby 1-2 Odense
Sunday, July 30 at 5pm in Danish Superliga

We said: Nordsjaelland 3-1 Brondby

Nordsjaelland have made a fast start to the 2023-24 season, scoring seven goals across their opening two games to pick up maximum points. Having won their last two home fixtures against Brondby, we think that the hosts will utilise home advantage once again to claim all three points on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nordsjaelland win with a probability of 46.22%. A win for Brondby had a probability of 28.27% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nordsjaelland win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.22%) and 2-0 (8.15%). The likeliest Brondby win was 0-1 (7.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.12%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 3-1 win for Nordsjaelland in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Nordsjaelland.

Result
NordsjaellandDrawBrondby
46.22% (-0.55 -0.55) 25.51% (0.173 0.17) 28.27% (0.384 0.38)
Both teams to score 52.95% (-0.273 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.47% (-0.481 -0.48)50.53% (0.487 0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.55% (-0.425 -0.43)72.45% (0.431 0.43)
Nordsjaelland Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.15% (-0.444 -0.44)21.85% (0.449 0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.91% (-0.684 -0.68)55.09% (0.689 0.69)
Brondby Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.75% (0.039000000000001 0.04)32.24% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.26% (0.042999999999999 0.04)68.74% (-0.037000000000006 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Nordsjaelland 46.22%
    Brondby 28.27%
    Draw 25.5%
NordsjaellandDrawBrondby
1-0 @ 10.71% (0.06 0.06)
2-1 @ 9.22% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)
2-0 @ 8.15% (-0.061000000000002 -0.06)
3-1 @ 4.68% (-0.093999999999999 -0.09)
3-0 @ 4.13% (-0.088 -0.09)
3-2 @ 2.65% (-0.051 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.78% (-0.061 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.57% (-0.055 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.01% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 46.22%
1-1 @ 12.12% (0.08 0.08)
0-0 @ 7.05% (0.137 0.14)
2-2 @ 5.22% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.5%
0-1 @ 7.98% (0.163 0.16)
1-2 @ 6.86% (0.055 0.05)
0-2 @ 4.51% (0.096 0.1)
1-3 @ 2.59% (0.024 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.97% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.7% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 28.27%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Aarhus 1-3 Nordsjaelland
Monday, July 31 at 6pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Nordsjaelland 4-1 Viborg
Monday, July 24 at 6pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Nordsjaelland 0-0 Viborg
Sunday, June 4 at 4pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Brondby 5-1 Nordsjaelland
Monday, May 29 at 5pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Nordsjaelland 3-1 Randers
Monday, May 22 at 6pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Aarhus 1-1 Nordsjaelland
Sunday, May 14 at 5pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Brondby 1-2 Odense
Sunday, July 30 at 5pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Silkeborg 1-2 Brondby
Sunday, July 23 at 5pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Crystal Palace 2-2 Brondby
Saturday, July 15 at 2pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Swansea 0-0 Brondby
Tuesday, July 11 at 4pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Aarhus 3-3 Brondby
Sunday, June 4 at 4pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Brondby 5-1 Nordsjaelland
Monday, May 29 at 5pm in Danish Superliga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .