MX23RW : Monday, July 22 03:50:29
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 14 hrs 9 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
FC
Europa League | Third Qualifying Round
Sep 24, 2020 at 7pm UK
Parken

Copenhagen
3 - 0
Piast Gliwice

Wilczek (14'), Wind (58'), Biel (90+5')
Mudrazija (85')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Czerwinski (56'), Lipski (66')
Coverage of the Europa League Third Qualifying Round clash between Copenhagen and Piast Gliwice.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Copenhagen win with a probability of 60.74%. A draw had a probability of 21.4% and a win for Piast Gliwice had a probability of 17.85%.

The most likely scoreline for a Copenhagen win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.35%) and 2-1 (9.95%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.12%), while for a Piast Gliwice win it was 0-1 (5.16%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Copenhagen would win this match.

Result
CopenhagenDrawPiast Gliwice
60.74%21.4%17.85%
Both teams to score 53.08%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.98%44.02%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.6%66.4%
Copenhagen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.97%14.03%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.42%41.58%
Piast Gliwice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.74%38.25%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.99%75.01%
Score Analysis
    Copenhagen 60.74%
    Piast Gliwice 17.85%
    Draw 21.39%
CopenhagenDrawPiast Gliwice
1-0 @ 10.54%
2-0 @ 10.35%
2-1 @ 9.95%
3-0 @ 6.78%
3-1 @ 6.51%
4-0 @ 3.33%
4-1 @ 3.2%
3-2 @ 3.13%
4-2 @ 1.54%
5-0 @ 1.31%
5-1 @ 1.26%
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 60.74%
1-1 @ 10.12%
0-0 @ 5.37%
2-2 @ 4.78%
3-3 @ 1%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 21.39%
0-1 @ 5.16%
1-2 @ 4.87%
0-2 @ 2.48%
1-3 @ 1.56%
2-3 @ 1.53%
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 17.85%


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .