MX23RW : Thursday, August 11 12:35:40
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Pirelli Stadium
Burton Albion
0 - 4
Bristol Rovers

Smith (14'), Butcher (64')
Shaughnessy (1')
FT(HT: 0-4)
Evans (4'), Connolly (12'), Collins (40', 44')
Whelan (72')
Coverage of the League One clash between Burton Albion and Bristol Rovers.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bristol Rovers win with a probability of 40.83%. A win for Burton Albion had a probability of 33.08% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bristol Rovers win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.68%) and 0-2 (7.04%). The likeliest Burton Albion win was 1-0 (8.86%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bristol Rovers would win this match.

Result
Burton AlbionDrawBristol Rovers
33.08% (1.301 1.3) 26.08% (0.243 0.24) 40.83% (-1.543 -1.54)
Both teams to score 53.41% (-0.345 -0.34)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.02% (-0.645 -0.65)50.98% (0.645 0.64)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.15% (-0.569 -0.57)72.85% (0.56999999999999 0.57)
Burton Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.88% (0.536 0.54)29.11% (-0.537 -0.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.96% (0.655 0.66)65.04% (-0.655 -0.66)
Bristol Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.35% (-1.066 -1.07)24.65% (1.066 1.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.83% (-1.515 -1.51)59.16% (1.516 1.52)
Score Analysis
    Burton Albion 33.08%
    Bristol Rovers 40.82%
    Draw 26.08%
Burton AlbionDrawBristol Rovers
1-0 @ 8.86% (0.355 0.36)
2-1 @ 7.65% (0.186 0.19)
2-0 @ 5.46% (0.296 0.3)
3-1 @ 3.15% (0.122 0.12)
3-0 @ 2.25% (0.153 0.15)
3-2 @ 2.2% (0.019 0.02)
4-1 @ 0.97% (0.051 0.05)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 33.08%
1-1 @ 12.4% (0.12 0.12)
0-0 @ 7.18% (0.184 0.18)
2-2 @ 5.36% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.03% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.08%
0-1 @ 10.04% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-2 @ 8.68% (-0.186 -0.19)
0-2 @ 7.04% (-0.259 -0.26)
1-3 @ 4.05% (-0.218 -0.22)
0-3 @ 3.29% (-0.229 -0.23)
2-3 @ 2.5% (-0.096 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.42% (-0.124 -0.12)
0-4 @ 1.15% (-0.119 -0.12)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 40.82%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Wycombe 3-0 Burton Albion
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Burton Albion 0-3 Sheff Utd
Friday, July 22 at 7.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Burton Albion 1-2 Birmingham
Saturday, July 16 at 2pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Burton Albion 0-1 Nott'm Forest
Tuesday, July 12 at 7pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Burton Albion 1-2 Wycombe
Saturday, April 30 at 12.30pm in League One
Last Game: Doncaster 2-0 Burton Albion
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Bristol Rovers 1-2 Forest Green
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Bristol Rovers 2-0 Stoke
Tuesday, July 19 at 7.45pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Swansea 3-2 Bristol Rovers
Saturday, July 16 at 1pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Bristol Rovers 7-0 Scunthorpe
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Rochdale 3-4 Bristol Rovers
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Bristol Rovers 0-0 Forest Green
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in League Two
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .