MX23RW : Thursday, August 11 12:19:48
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 6pm UK at Stade de la Licorne
Amiens
1 - 0
Annecy
Arokodare (82')
Opoku (36')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Bosetti (17'), Kashi (28'), Temanfo (54'), Mendy (74'), Jean (90+2')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Amiens and Annecy.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Metz 3-0 Amiens
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Annecy 1-2 Niort
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Amiens win with a probability of 40.2%. A win for Annecy had a probability of 31.31% and a draw had a probability of 28.5%.

The most likely scoreline for an Amiens win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.08%) and 2-0 (7.75%). The likeliest Annecy win was 0-1 (10.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.23%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Amiens in this match.

Result
AmiensDrawAnnecy
40.2% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 28.49% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 31.31% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Both teams to score 45.65% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.43% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)60.56% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.33% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)80.66% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Amiens Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.51% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)29.48%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.51% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)65.49% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Annecy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.74% (0.0099999999999909 0.01)35.26% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.99% (0.010999999999999 0.01)72.01% (-0.012 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Amiens 40.19%
    Annecy 31.31%
    Draw 28.48%
AmiensDrawAnnecy
1-0 @ 12.69%
2-1 @ 8.08%
2-0 @ 7.75% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 3.29%
3-0 @ 3.16% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 1.72%
4-1 @ 1.01%
4-0 @ 0.96%
Other @ 1.53%
Total : 40.19%
1-1 @ 13.23%
0-0 @ 10.39%
2-2 @ 4.21% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 28.48%
0-1 @ 10.83%
1-2 @ 6.9% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 5.65% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 2.4% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.96% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.46% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.11%
Total : 31.31%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Metz 3-0 Amiens
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Auxerre 2-1 Amiens
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Amiens 1-2 Paris FC
Saturday, May 7 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Grenoble 1-1 Amiens
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Dunkerque 0-0 Amiens
Friday, April 22 at 8pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Amiens 0-2 Le Havre
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Annecy 1-2 Niort
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rumilly Vallieres 1-1 Annecy (6-5 pen.)
Saturday, March 6 at 1.15pm in Coupe de France
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 2 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GuingampGuingamp22006156
2Caen22002026
3Bordeaux21103034
4Dijon21102114
5Paris FCParis FC21102114
6Grenoble21101014
7Valenciennes21101014
8Metz21013123
9Bastia21014313
10Laval21013213
11NiortNiort210135-23
12AmiensAmiens210113-23
13Nimes201112-11
14Quevilly201112-11
15Le HavreLe Havre201101-11
16Sochaux201101-11
17Rodez AFRodez AF201103-31
18PauPau201104-41
19Annecy200213-20
20Saint-EtienneSt Etienne201123-1-2
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
La Liga Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Almeria00000000
2Athletic Bilbao00000000
3Atletico MadridAtletico00000000
4CadizCadiz00000000
5Celta Vigo00000000
6ElcheElche00000000
7Espanyol00000000
8Barcelona00000000
9Getafe00000000
10GironaGirona00000000
11Mallorca00000000
12Osasuna00000000
13Rayo Vallecano00000000
14Real Betis00000000
15Real Madrid00000000
16Real Sociedad00000000
17Real Valladolid00000000
18Sevilla00000000
19Valencia00000000
20Villarreal00000000
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .