MX23RW : Thursday, August 11 12:35:07
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Vauxhall Road (Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire)
Hemel Hempstead
1 - 0
Farnborough Town
Greenidge (25')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Hemel Hempstead Town and Farnborough Town.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Farnborough Town win with a probability of 38.65%. A win for Hemel Hempstead Town had a probability of 36.05% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Farnborough Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 8.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.51%) and 0-2 (6.22%). The likeliest Hemel Hempstead Town win was 1-0 (8.38%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.93%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood.

Result
Hemel Hempstead TownDrawFarnborough Town
36.05% (1.048 1.05) 25.31% (0.194 0.19) 38.65% (-1.238 -1.24)
Both teams to score 56.61% (-0.532 -0.53)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.88% (-0.751 -0.75)47.12% (0.756 0.76)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.64% (-0.701 -0.7)69.36% (0.70699999999999 0.71)
Hemel Hempstead Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.53% (0.249 0.25)25.47% (-0.245 -0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.7% (0.338 0.34)60.31% (-0.333 -0.33)
Farnborough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.95% (-0.96900000000001 -0.97)24.05% (0.973 0.97)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.68% (-1.403 -1.4)58.33% (1.408 1.41)
Score Analysis
    Hemel Hempstead Town 36.05%
    Farnborough Town 38.65%
    Draw 25.3%
Hemel Hempstead TownDrawFarnborough Town
1-0 @ 8.38% (0.319 0.32)
2-1 @ 8.16% (0.139 0.14)
2-0 @ 5.73% (0.256 0.26)
3-1 @ 3.72% (0.089 0.09)
3-2 @ 2.65% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.61% (0.134 0.13)
4-1 @ 1.27% (0.04 0.04)
4-2 @ 0.91% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 36.05%
1-1 @ 11.93% (0.12 0.12)
0-0 @ 6.13% (0.191 0.19)
2-2 @ 5.82% (-0.066 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.26% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25.3%
0-1 @ 8.73% (0.028 0.03)
1-2 @ 8.51% (-0.158 -0.16)
0-2 @ 6.22% (-0.16 -0.16)
1-3 @ 4.04% (-0.194 -0.19)
0-3 @ 2.95% (-0.164 -0.16)
2-3 @ 2.76% (-0.112 -0.11)
1-4 @ 1.44% (-0.113 -0.11)
0-4 @ 1.05% (-0.091 -0.09)
2-4 @ 0.98% (-0.07 -0.07)
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 38.65%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dulwich Hamlet 2-1 Hemel Hempstead
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hempstead 0-0 Havant & W'ville
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Braintree 3-1 Hemel Hempstead
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hempstead 0-4 Maidstone
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Slough 2-0 Hemel Hempstead
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hempstead 1-0 Hampton
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough Town 0-3 Crystal Palace
Monday, August 8 at 7pm in Pre-Season Friendlies
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .