MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 20:16:05
SM
Roma vs. Milan: 19 hrs 43 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 10
Sep 30, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stadion MOSiR

LKS Lodz
0 - 2
Cracovia


Bobek (9')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Ghita (14'), Atanasov (21')
Jaroszynski (89')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between LKS Lodz and KS Cracovia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LKS Lodz 2-2 Jagiellonia
Friday, September 22 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 1-5 Szczecin
Saturday, September 23 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a LKS Lodz win with a probability of 40.66%. A win for KS Cracovia had a probability of 33.23% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a LKS Lodz win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.66%) and 2-0 (7.01%). The likeliest KS Cracovia win was 0-1 (8.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.41%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
LKS LodzDrawKS Cracovia
40.66% (0.032000000000004 0.03) 26.11% (-0.050999999999998 -0.05) 33.23% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Both teams to score 53.38% (0.174 0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.95% (0.224 0.22)51.04% (-0.225 -0.23)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.09% (0.195 0.2)72.9% (-0.197 -0.2)
LKS Lodz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.24% (0.117 0.12)24.76% (-0.118 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.67% (0.165 0.16)59.32% (-0.16399999999999 -0.16)
KS Cracovia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.94% (0.122 0.12)29.05% (-0.123 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.03% (0.152 0.15)64.96% (-0.152 -0.15)
Score Analysis
    LKS Lodz 40.66%
    KS Cracovia 33.23%
    Draw 26.1%
LKS LodzDrawKS Cracovia
1-0 @ 10.04% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-1 @ 8.66% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.01% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.03% (0.019 0.02)
3-0 @ 3.26% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 2.49% (0.02 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.41% (0.012 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.14% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 40.66%
1-1 @ 12.41% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 7.19% (-0.065 -0.07)
2-2 @ 5.35% (0.025 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.03% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 8.89% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
1-2 @ 7.67% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.5% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.16% (0.015 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.26% (0.0029999999999997 0)
2-3 @ 2.21% (0.018 0.02)
1-4 @ 0.98% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 33.23%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: LKS Lodz 2-2 Jagiellonia
Friday, September 22 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Rakow 1-0 LKS Lodz
Saturday, September 16 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: LKS Lodz 0-2 Warta Poznan
Friday, September 1 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Puszcza Niepolomice 2-1 LKS Lodz
Saturday, August 26 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: LKS Lodz 1-0 Szczecin
Sunday, August 20 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Widzew Lodz 1-0 LKS Lodz
Saturday, August 12 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 1-5 Szczecin
Saturday, September 23 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Widzew Lodz 2-0 Cracovia
Sunday, September 17 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 0-0 Korona Kielce
Saturday, September 2 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Warta Poznan 0-0 Cracovia
Saturday, August 26 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 1-1 Piast Gliwice
Monday, August 21 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 2-1 Zaglebie Lubin
Friday, August 11 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .