MX23RW : Monday, July 22 01:15:56
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 16 hrs 44 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 3
Aug 7, 2023 at 6pm UK
Stadion Cracovii im. Jozefa Pilsudskiego

Puszcza Niepolomice
1 - 0
Stal Mielec

Walski (65')
Siemaszko (41'), Hajda (42'), Majchrzak (75'), Serafin (80')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Hinokio (61'), Kochalski (65'), Wlazlo (68')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Puszcza Niepolomice and Stal Mielec.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jagiellonia 4-1 Puszcza Niepolomice
Saturday, July 29 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Stal Mielec 0-0 Piast Gliwice
Sunday, July 30 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stal Mielec win with a probability of 37.07%. A win for Puszcza Niepolomice had a probability of 35.24% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stal Mielec win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.95%) and 0-2 (6.74%). The likeliest Puszcza Niepolomice win was 1-0 (10.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.07%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.7% likelihood.

Result
Puszcza NiepolomiceDrawStal Mielec
35.24% (-0.393 -0.39) 27.69% (0.106 0.11) 37.07% (0.285 0.29)
Both teams to score 48.72% (-0.34800000000001 -0.35)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.91% (-0.423 -0.42)57.09% (0.421 0.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.03% (-0.34 -0.34)77.97% (0.33799999999999 0.34)
Puszcza Niepolomice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.24% (-0.45999999999999 -0.46)30.76% (0.458 0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.97% (-0.545 -0.55)67.03% (0.54299999999999 0.54)
Stal Mielec Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.37% (-0.037000000000006 -0.04)29.62% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.33% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)65.66% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Puszcza Niepolomice 35.24%
    Stal Mielec 37.06%
    Draw 27.69%
Puszcza NiepolomiceDrawStal Mielec
1-0 @ 10.74% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-1 @ 7.7% (-0.078 -0.08)
2-0 @ 6.33% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-1 @ 3.03% (-0.07 -0.07)
3-0 @ 2.49% (-0.055 -0.06)
3-2 @ 1.84% (-0.045 -0.04)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 35.24%
1-1 @ 13.07% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 9.11% (0.146 0.15)
2-2 @ 4.69% (-0.052 -0.05)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.69%
0-1 @ 11.08% (0.17 0.17)
1-2 @ 7.95% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.74% (0.096 0.1)
1-3 @ 3.22% (0.0020000000000002 0)
0-3 @ 2.74% (0.036 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.9% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-4 @ 0.98%
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 37.06%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Jagiellonia 4-1 Puszcza Niepolomice
Saturday, July 29 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Widzew Lodz 3-2 Puszcza Niepolomice
Sunday, July 23 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Stal Mielec 0-0 Piast Gliwice
Sunday, July 30 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Stal Mielec 2-2 Cracovia
Saturday, July 22 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .