MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 09:04:44
SM
Manchester derby: 6 hrs 25 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 25
Feb 12, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stadionul Farul
SSC Farul
0 - 2
Dinamo Bucharest

Larie (77'), Vina (89')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Velkovski (29'), Politic (48')
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between SSC Farul and Dinamo Bucharest.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FCSB 1-1 SSC Farul
Monday, February 5 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: U Craiova 1948 2-1 Dinamo Bucharest
Friday, February 2 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SSC Farul win with a probability of 54.1%. A draw had a probability of 25.3% and a win for Dinamo Bucharest had a probability of 20.61%.

The most likely scoreline for a SSC Farul win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.81%) and 2-1 (9.35%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.87%), while for a Dinamo Bucharest win it was 0-1 (7.53%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood.

Result
SSC FarulDrawDinamo Bucharest
54.1% (-0.31 -0.31) 25.29% (0.172 0.17) 20.61% (0.135 0.14)
Both teams to score 45.91% (-0.295 -0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.08% (-0.488 -0.49)55.91% (0.486 0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.98% (-0.399 -0.4)77.02% (0.39700000000001 0.4)
SSC Farul Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.31% (-0.31999999999999 -0.32)20.68% (0.318 0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.72% (-0.504 -0.5)53.28% (0.503 0.5)
Dinamo Bucharest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.88% (-0.14 -0.14)42.11% (0.137 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.46% (-0.121 -0.12)78.53% (0.11799999999999 0.12)
Score Analysis
    SSC Farul 54.09%
    Dinamo Bucharest 20.61%
    Draw 25.29%
SSC FarulDrawDinamo Bucharest
1-0 @ 13.72% (0.12 0.12)
2-0 @ 10.81% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.35% (-0.043000000000001 -0.04)
3-0 @ 5.68% (-0.06 -0.06)
3-1 @ 4.91% (-0.071 -0.07)
4-0 @ 2.24% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2.12% (-0.039 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.94% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 3.31%
Total : 54.09%
1-1 @ 11.87% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
0-0 @ 8.71% (0.162 0.16)
2-2 @ 4.04% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 25.29%
0-1 @ 7.53% (0.112 0.11)
1-2 @ 5.13% (0.008 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.26% (0.036 0.04)
1-3 @ 1.48% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.17% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 0.94% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 1.1%
Total : 20.61%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: FCSB 1-1 SSC Farul
Monday, February 5 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: SSC Farul 1-0 U Craiova 1948
Friday, January 26 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: U Craiova 1-2 SSC Farul
Sunday, January 21 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: SSC Farul 0-0 Rapid Bucuresti
Wednesday, December 20 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: UTA Arad 0-0 SSC Farul
Saturday, December 16 at 12pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: SSC Farul 3-1 Petrolul 52
Sunday, December 10 at 3pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: U Craiova 1948 2-1 Dinamo Bucharest
Friday, February 2 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Dinamo Bucharest 1-2 Rapid Bucuresti
Saturday, January 27 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 1-0 Dinamo Bucharest
Saturday, January 20 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Dinamo Bucharest 1-0 Voluntari
Friday, December 22 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Botosani 0-2 Dinamo Bucharest
Monday, December 18 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Dinamo Bucharest 0-1 Universitatea Cluj
Monday, December 11 at 6.45pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .