MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:47:50
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 12 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 21
Dec 20, 2023 at 6.30pm UK
Stadionul Farul

SSC Farul
0 - 0
Rapid Bucuresti


Grameni (33'), Munteanu (41'), Budescu (60')
FT

Papeau (86'), Soni (88'), Cirjan (90+2')
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between SSC Farul and Rapid Bucuresti.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: UTA Arad 0-0 SSC Farul
Saturday, December 16 at 12pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 0-0 Rapid Bucuresti
Friday, December 15 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SSC Farul win with a probability of 46.98%. A win for Rapid Bucuresti had a probability of 27.33% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a SSC Farul win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.22%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.23%) and 2-0 (8.48%). The likeliest Rapid Bucuresti win was 0-1 (8.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.22%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood.

Result
SSC FarulDrawRapid Bucuresti
46.98% (0.026999999999994 0.03) 25.7% (0.071000000000002 0.07) 27.33% (-0.096 -0.1)
Both teams to score 51.69% (-0.292 -0.29)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.15% (-0.346 -0.35)51.85% (0.348 0.35)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.39% (-0.302 -0.3)73.6% (0.30199999999999 0.3)
SSC Farul Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.93% (-0.131 -0.13)22.07% (0.133 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.59% (-0.201 -0.2)55.41% (0.203 0.2)
Rapid Bucuresti Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.33% (-0.26100000000001 -0.26)33.67% (0.26300000000001 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.68% (-0.283 -0.28)70.32% (0.285 0.28)
Score Analysis
    SSC Farul 46.97%
    Rapid Bucuresti 27.33%
    Draw 25.69%
SSC FarulDrawRapid Bucuresti
1-0 @ 11.22% (0.11 0.11)
2-1 @ 9.23% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.48% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
3-1 @ 4.65% (-0.025 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.27% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.53% (-0.032 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.76% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.61% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 0.96% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 46.97%
1-1 @ 12.22% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 7.43% (0.102 0.1)
2-2 @ 5.03% (-0.043 -0.04)
3-3 @ 0.92% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 25.69%
0-1 @ 8.09% (0.054 0.05)
1-2 @ 6.65% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-2 @ 4.4% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 2.41% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.82% (-0.028 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.6% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 27.33%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: UTA Arad 0-0 SSC Farul
Saturday, December 16 at 12pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: SSC Farul 3-1 Petrolul 52
Sunday, December 10 at 3pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: CSM Iasi 2-3 SSC Farul
Friday, December 1 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Voluntari 4-2 SSC Farul
Saturday, November 25 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: SSC Farul 1-1 Hermannstadt
Saturday, November 11 at 7pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: SSC Farul 1-1 Botosani
Sunday, November 5 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 0-0 Rapid Bucuresti
Friday, December 15 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Rapid Bucuresti 1-2 Voluntari
Saturday, December 9 at 6.45pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Botosani 0-0 Rapid Bucuresti
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Rapid Bucuresti 2-3 Universitatea Cluj
Monday, November 27 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Sepsi 0-0 Rapid Bucuresti
Friday, November 10 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: FCSB 1-2 Rapid Bucuresti
Sunday, November 5 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .