MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 07:45:45
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 12.15pm UK at Global Energy Stadium
Ross County
1 - 2
Dundee Utd
Spittal (65')
Baldwin (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Clark (70' pen., 89')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dundee United win with a probability of 37.85%. A win for Ross County had a probability of 34.55% and a draw had a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dundee United win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.07%) and 0-2 (6.9%). The likeliest Ross County win was 1-0 (10.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.04%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dundee United would win this match.

Result
Ross CountyDrawDundee United
34.55% (-1.023 -1.02) 27.6% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 37.85% (1.028 1.03)
Both teams to score 48.91% (-0.065000000000005 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.17% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)56.82% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.24% (-0.035999999999998 -0.04)77.76% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Ross County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.92% (-0.67599999999999 -0.68)31.08% (0.677 0.68)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.6% (-0.798 -0.8)67.39% (0.798 0.8)
Dundee United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.97% (0.598 0.6)29.03% (-0.598 -0.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.06% (0.73099999999999 0.73)64.93% (-0.732 -0.73)
Score Analysis
    Ross County 34.54%
    Dundee United 37.84%
    Draw 27.6%
Ross CountyDrawDundee United
1-0 @ 10.54% (-0.18 -0.18)
2-1 @ 7.62% (-0.146 -0.15)
2-0 @ 6.16% (-0.224 -0.22)
3-1 @ 2.97% (-0.114 -0.11)
3-0 @ 2.4% (-0.134 -0.13)
3-2 @ 1.84% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 34.54%
1-1 @ 13.04%
0-0 @ 9.02% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.71% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 27.6%
0-1 @ 11.15% (0.2 0.2)
1-2 @ 8.07% (0.13 0.13)
0-2 @ 6.9% (0.236 0.24)
1-3 @ 3.33% (0.107 0.11)
0-3 @ 2.85% (0.143 0.14)
2-3 @ 1.94% (0.027 0.03)
1-4 @ 1.03% (0.049 0.05)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 37.84%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rangers 4-1 Ross County
Wednesday, May 11 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Ross County 0-1 Motherwell
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Hearts 0-0 Ross County
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Ross County 0-2 Celtic
Sunday, April 24 at 2.30pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Aberdeen 0-1 Ross County
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Ross County 1-1 Hearts
Saturday, April 2 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Dundee Utd 1-1 Celtic
Wednesday, May 11 at 7.30pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Rangers 2-0 Dundee Utd
Sunday, May 8 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Dundee Utd 1-0 Motherwell
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Dundee Utd 2-3 Hearts
Sunday, April 24 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Dundee Utd 2-2 Dundee
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Hibernian 1-1 Dundee Utd
Saturday, April 2 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Scottish Premiership Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CCeltic33264378195982
2RangersRangers33237367274076
3Hearts33169848331557
4Dundee UnitedDundee Utd331011123137-641
5Ross County331010134552-740
6Motherwell331010133850-1240
7Hibernian33911133137-638
8Livingston33108153543-838
9Aberdeen3399153842-436
10St Mirren33812133050-2036
11St Johnstone3379172144-2330
RDundee33510182957-2825
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
League One Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CWigan AthleticWigan462711882443892
3MK Dons462611978443489
4Sheffield WednesdaySheff Weds462413978502885
6Wycombe WanderersWycombe462314975512483
7Plymouth ArgylePlymouth4623111268482080
8Oxford UnitedOxford Utd4622101482592376
9Bolton WanderersBolton4621101574571773
10Portsmouth4620131368511773
11Ipswich TownIpswich4618161267462170
12Accrington StanleyAccrington461710196180-1961
13Charlton AthleticCharlton46178215559-459
14Cambridge UnitedCambridge461513185674-1858
15Cheltenham TownCheltenham461317166680-1456
16Burton Albion461411215167-1653
17Lincoln CityLincoln461410225563-852
18Shrewsbury TownShrewsbury461214204751-450
19Morecambe461012245788-3142
20Fleetwood TownFleetwood46816226282-2040
RGillingham46816223569-3440
RDoncaster RoversDoncaster46108283782-4538
RAFC Wimbledon46619214975-2637
RCrewe AlexandraCrewe4678313783-4629
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .