S
SEARCH
M
SA

Sunday's Serie A predictions including Verona vs. AC Milan

:Headline: Sunday's Serie A predictions including Verona vs. AC Milan: ID:485249: from db_amp
Sports Mole provides score predictions and previews for all of today's Serie A fixtures, including Verona vs. AC Milan.


Spezia vs. Atalanta (Sunday, 11.30am)

With their hopes of reaching Europe now dangling by a thread, Atalanta BC aim to recover from returning only one win in eight games, as they visit Spezia on Sunday.

La Dea will arrive at Stadio Alberto Picco three points adrift of both Roman clubs in the Serie A standings following Monday's 1-1 draw with Salernitana, while despite a late implosion last week, their hosts have almost achieved their objective: survival.

We say: Spezia 1-2 Atalanta BC


Both teams are capable of scoring from a variety of sources - Atalanta have scored courtesy of the most different players (19) in Serie A this season and Spezia sit fifth in that ranking (15) - so this encounter should not be short of goals.

Even though La Dea's morale is at a low ebb, they are generally more at ease on away soil, while their hosts may relax a little too much with safety almost assured.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Atalanta BC win with a probability of 73.34%. A draw has a probability of 16.2% and a win for Spezia has a probability of 10.46%.

The most likely scoreline is Spezia 0-2 Atalanta BC with a probability of 11.44% and the second most likely scoreline is Spezia 0-3 Atalanta BC with a probability of 9.36%.


Our tipster partners are predicting an away win.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Venezia vs. Bologna (Sunday, 2.00pm)

Having plummeted to the foot of the Serie A standings during a 10-game losing streak, Venezia's survival hopes hang by a thread as they prepare to host Bologna on Sunday.

After a midweek defeat to one of their relegation rivals, the Lagunari appear destined for demotion, while their visitors arrive at Stadio Pier Luigi Penzo in their best form of the season.

We say: Venezia 1-1 Bologna


Unlikely to be a thriller due to both sides' lack of potency, this could be a close-fought encounter, with the home side desperately seeking to prolong their surely inevitable demise.

Bologna, meanwhile, can play with great freedom, and the confidence gleaned from recent results against the top clubs should ensure they continue their unbeaten run.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Bologna win with a probability of 43.87%. A win for Venezia has a probability of 31.3% and a draw has a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline is Venezia 1-1 Bologna with a probability of 11.69% and the second most likely scoreline is Venezia 0-1 Bologna with a probability of 9.16%.


Our tipster partners are predicting over 2.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Salernitana vs. Cagliari (Sunday, 5.00pm)

With momentum building behind their 'Great Escape' from Serie A demotion, Salernitana host relegation rivals Cagliari on Sunday, in a potentially make-or-break occasion for both sides.

Just three games from the end of the season, the hosts are a point clear of their Sardinian counterparts in the standings following a fourth win from five matches in midweek - but an away victory would lift the visitors out of the drop zone at their rivals' expense.

We say: Salernitana 2-2 Cagliari


Two teams equally desperate for the points should be expected to go all-out for victory, which could result in plenty of thrills for the neutral.

A change in the dugout may help Cagliari turn around their dire form, but Salernitana only need a draw to keep their noses in front so may settle for a point in the end.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Salernitana win with a probability of 41.23%. A win for Cagliari has a probability of 32.92% and a draw has a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline is Salernitana 1-1 Cagliari with a probability of 12.28% and the second most likely scoreline is Salernitana 1-0 Cagliari with a probability of 9.85%.


Our tipster partners are predicting under 2.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Hellas Verona vs. AC Milan (Sunday, 7.45pm)

As the Scudetto contest boils down to an absorbing battle between two Milanese rivals, AC Milan have the chance to reclaim first place on Sunday evening, when they visit Hellas Verona.

After Inter went a point clear at the top with victory on Friday, the Rossoneri - seeking a first Serie A title in over a decade - can assume the summit before the last two games with at least a draw at Stadio Bentegodi.

We say: Hellas Verona 1-2 AC Milan


With such a reliable front three, Verona should be fancied to break down even Milan's steadfast back four at some stage, but that may not prove enough to taste victory at the final whistle, given their visitors have lost only a single Serie A away game.

The Rossoneri have not been prolific of late, but having Ibrahimovic back on the bench offers an invaluable option to mix things up if the game remains deadlocked in the tense final stages.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a AC Milan win with a probability of 47.83%. A win for Hellas Verona has a probability of 28.08% and a draw has a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline is Hellas Verona 1-1 AC Milan with a probability of 11.28% and the second most likely scoreline is Hellas Verona 1-2 AC Milan with a probability of 9.45%.


Our tipster partners are predicting over 2.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match

amp_article__485249 : Database Data restored...  : 
last updated article - 2022-05-07 13:43:26:
html db last update - 2022-05-07 13:44:05 :

ex - 7200 : read : read cache amp html
Share this article now:
Read more!
Serie A Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AC Milan11004223
2Atalanta BCAtalanta11002023
3Inter Milan11002113
4Torino11002113
5Bologna00000000
6Cremonese00000000
7Empoli00000000
8Fiorentina00000000
9Hellas VeronaHellas Verona00000000
10Juventus00000000
11Lazio00000000
12Napoli00000000
13Roma00000000
14Salernitana00000000
15SassuoloSassuolo00000000
16SpeziaSpezia00000000
17Lecce100112-10
18Monza100112-10
19Udinese100124-20
20Sampdoria100102-20
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .