MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 20:43:07
SM
Olympiacos vs. Fiorentina: 22 hrs 16 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 5
Apr 25, 2024 at 6pm UK
Guldfageln Arena

Kalmar
2 - 3
GAIS

Trenskow (40'), Saetra (90+1')
Sjostedt (45+1')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Lindberg (6'), Boudri (55'), Ahl-Holmstrom (87')
Ibrahim (78')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Kalmar and GAIS.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Elfsborg 1-2 Kalmar
Monday, April 22 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: GAIS 2-1 Mjallby AIF
Sunday, April 21 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a GAIS win with a probability of 38.68%. A win for Kalmar had a probability of 36.41% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a GAIS win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.27%) and 0-2 (6.04%). The likeliest Kalmar win was 2-1 (8.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.66%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that GAIS would win this match.

Result
KalmarDrawGAIS
36.41% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 24.9% (-0.02 -0.02) 38.68% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Both teams to score 58.07% (0.078000000000003 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.76% (0.1 0.1)45.23% (-0.102 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.42% (0.096999999999994 0.1)67.58% (-0.098000000000013 -0.1)
Kalmar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.61% (0.040999999999997 0.04)24.39% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.19% (0.058 0.06)58.8% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)
GAIS Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.81% (0.060000000000002 0.06)23.19% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.92% (0.088000000000001 0.09)57.08% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09)
Score Analysis
    Kalmar 36.41%
    GAIS 38.68%
    Draw 24.9%
KalmarDrawGAIS
2-1 @ 8.23% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 7.98% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-0 @ 5.63% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.87% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 2.83% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.65% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.37% (0.0029999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 0.93%
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 36.41%
1-1 @ 11.66% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.01% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.66% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.38% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.9%
1-2 @ 8.52% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-1 @ 8.27% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
0-2 @ 6.04% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 4.15% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.94% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 2.93% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.52% (0.006 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.08% (0.0029999999999999 0)
2-4 @ 1.07% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 38.68%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Elfsborg 1-2 Kalmar
Monday, April 22 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Kalmar 0-1 Goteborg
Sunday, April 14 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Kalmar 1-2 Sirius
Monday, April 8 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Hammarby 3-1 Kalmar
Sunday, March 31 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Kalmar 2-1 Djurgarden
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Halmstad 3-0 Kalmar
Sunday, November 5 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: GAIS 2-1 Mjallby AIF
Sunday, April 21 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Norrkoping 1-0 GAIS
Sunday, April 14 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 1-2 GAIS
Monday, April 8 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: GAIS 0-4 Brommapojkarna
Sunday, March 31 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .