MX23RW : Monday, July 15 12:18:01
SM
Rosenborg vs. Man United: 3 hrs 41 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Champions League | First Qualifying Round | 1st Leg
Jul 10, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadion Qajimuqan Munaytpasov

Ordabasy
0 - 0
Petrocub


Maliy (68'), Plastun (73'), Yakhshibaev (90+1')
FT

Ambros (45'), Bors (79'), Mudrac (89')

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Legia 3-2 Ordabasy
Thursday, August 3 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Petrocub 0-2 M. Tel Aviv
Thursday, August 3 at 6pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Ordabasy 1-0 Petrocub Hincesti

Already in the middle of their 2024 domestic schedule, Ordabasy should be sharper than their opponents and ready to take advantage of a Petrocub side who have only played one friendly fixture. The Hincesti Lions enjoyed a fairytale season to earn a spot in the Champions League, but we feel that the Moldovans will have work to do at home next week following a first-leg defeat. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ordabasy win with a probability of 47.51%. A win for Petrocub Hincesti had a probability of 26.4% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ordabasy win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.17%) and 2-0 (8.87%). The likeliest Petrocub Hincesti win was 0-1 (8.35%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.37%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood.

Result
OrdabasyDrawPetrocub Hincesti
47.51% (0.052 0.05) 26.08% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 26.4% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)
Both teams to score 49.81% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.04% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)53.96% (0.095000000000006 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.6% (-0.081 -0.08)75.4% (0.081000000000003 0.08)
Ordabasy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.29% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)22.71% (0.017999999999997 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.62% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)56.38% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Petrocub Hincesti Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.45% (-0.10700000000001 -0.11)35.55% (0.107 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.68% (-0.111 -0.11)72.32% (0.11099999999999 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Ordabasy 47.51%
    Petrocub Hincesti 26.4%
    Draw 26.08%
OrdabasyDrawPetrocub Hincesti
1-0 @ 11.96% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.17% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-0 @ 8.87% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.53% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
3-0 @ 4.38% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.34% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.68% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 47.51%
1-1 @ 12.37%
0-0 @ 8.07% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-2 @ 4.74% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 26.08%
0-1 @ 8.35% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.4% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.32% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.21% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.64% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.49% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2%
Total : 26.4%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Legia 3-2 Ordabasy
Thursday, August 3 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Ordabasy 2-2 Legia
Thursday, July 27 at 4pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Ordabasy 1-2 Botosani
Thursday, August 27 at 3pm in Europa League
Last Game: Ordabasy 2-3 Mlada Boleslav
Thursday, August 1 at 3pm in Europa League Qualifying
Last Game: Mlada Boleslav 1-1 Ordabasy
Thursday, July 25 at 6pm in Europa League Qualifying
Last Game: Torpedo 0-2 Ordabasy
Thursday, July 18 at 6pm in Europa League Qualifying
Last Game: Petrocub 0-2 M. Tel Aviv
Thursday, August 3 at 6pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: M. Tel Aviv 3-0 Petrocub
Thursday, July 27 at 6.30pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Petrocub 1-2 Fehervar
Thursday, August 11 at 6pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Fehervar 5-0 Petrocub
Thursday, August 4 at 7.55pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Laci 1-4 Petrocub
Thursday, July 28 at 7pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Petrocub 0-0 Laci
Thursday, July 21 at 6pm in Europa Conference League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .