MX23RW : Thursday, August 11 06:20:28
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Select Car Leasing Stadium
Reading
2 - 1
Cardiff
Long (27' pen.), Ince (63')
Hoilett (20'), Abretti (86'), Yiadom (90')
FT(HT: 1-1)
O'Dowda (4')
Nelson (25'), Collins (65'), Harris (90')

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Reading 1-2 Cardiff City

Back on home territory, Reading will be confident of getting back on track against opponents who may have over-performed last weekend. Nevertheless, Cardiff's belief will be higher, and we can see the visitors departing Berkshire with another three points to their name. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cardiff City win with a probability of 48.91%. A draw had a probability of 26.5% and a win for Reading had a probability of 24.59%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cardiff City win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.56%) and 1-2 (9.09%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.46%), while for a Reading win it was 1-0 (8.54%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 5.9% likelihood.

Result
ReadingDrawCardiff City
24.59% (0.013000000000002 0.01) 26.5% (-0.064 -0.06) 48.91% (0.053000000000004 0.05)
Both teams to score 47.08% (0.195 0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.27% (0.245 0.24)56.73% (-0.244 -0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.32% (0.197 0.2)77.68% (-0.194 -0.19)
Reading Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.35% (0.151 0.15)38.65% (-0.149 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.61% (0.142 0.14)75.39% (-0.139 -0.14)
Cardiff City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.75% (0.13 0.13)23.25% (-0.129 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.83% (0.189 0.19)57.17% (-0.187 -0.19)
Score Analysis
    Reading 24.59%
    Cardiff City 48.91%
    Draw 26.5%
ReadingDrawCardiff City
1-0 @ 8.54% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-1 @ 5.92% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 4.06% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 1.88% (0.012 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.37% (0.014 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.29% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.53%
Total : 24.59%
1-1 @ 12.46% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 8.99% (-0.084 -0.08)
2-2 @ 4.32% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 0.73%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 13.11% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-2 @ 9.56% (-0.017000000000001 -0.02)
1-2 @ 9.09% (0.020999999999999 0.02)
0-3 @ 4.65% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.42% (0.027 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.1% (0.021 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.7% (0.01 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.61% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 48.91%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Blackpool 1-0 Reading
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Reading 1-2 Brighton
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: AFC Wimbledon 0-2 Reading
Tuesday, July 19 at 7.45pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Reading 1-1 West Ham
Saturday, July 16 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Reading 0-2 Benfica
Saturday, July 9 at 4pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Reading 2-0 Colchester
Saturday, July 2 at 1pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Cardiff 1-0 Norwich
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Swindon 2-4 Cardiff
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Shrewsbury 0-0 Cardiff
Tuesday, July 19 at 8pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Cheltenham 1-2 Cardiff
Saturday, July 16 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Cardiff 2-0 Newport
Tuesday, July 12 at 6.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Cardiff 3-2 Cambridge
Saturday, July 9 at 1pm in Club Friendlies 1
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .