MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 11:47:19
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 7 hrs 12 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BN
CONCACAF Nations League | League B
Jun 10, 2022 at 10pm UK
New Thomas A. Robinson National Stadium
NN

Bahamas
0 - 2
Nicaragua


Joseph (31'), Mitchell (42'), Julmis (52')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Moreno (40'), Belli Moldskred (90+1')
Acevedo (9'), Nino (18')
Coverage of the CONCACAF Nations League League B clash between Bahamas and Nicaragua.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Trin. & Tob. 1-0 Bahamas
Tuesday, June 7 at 1am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Six:
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 2-2 Nicaragua
Monday, June 6 at 8pm in CONCACAF Nations League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bahamas win with a probability of 42.89%. A win for Nicaragua had a probability of 30% and a draw had a probability of 27.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bahamas win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.67%) and 2-0 (8%). The likeliest Nicaragua win was 0-1 (9.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.82%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
BahamasDrawNicaragua
42.89% (0.012 0.01) 27.11% (0.0030000000000001 0) 30% (-0.013000000000002 -0.01)
Both teams to score 49.05% (-0.012 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.97% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)56.03% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.88% (-0.012 -0.01)77.12% (0.012999999999991 0.01)
Bahamas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.13%25.87% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.15%60.85% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Nicaragua Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.17% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)33.83% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.5% (-0.017999999999997 -0.02)70.5% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Bahamas 42.89%
    Nicaragua 30%
    Draw 27.11%
BahamasDrawNicaragua
1-0 @ 11.83% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.67%
2-0 @ 8% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 3.91%
3-0 @ 3.61% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 2.12% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 1.32%
4-0 @ 1.22% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 42.89%
1-1 @ 12.82%
0-0 @ 8.75% (0.004999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 4.7% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.84%
Total : 27.11%
0-1 @ 9.49% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-2 @ 6.95% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 5.14% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-3 @ 2.51% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 1.86% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.7% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 30%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Trin. & Tob. 1-0 Bahamas
Tuesday, June 7 at 1am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bahamas 1-2 Turks & Caicos
Saturday, May 14 at 10pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bahamas 4-2 Turks & Caicos
Friday, May 13 at 12.30am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bahamas 0-0 Trin. & Tob.
Saturday, June 5 at 10pm in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America
Last Game: Puerto Rico 7-0 Bahamas
Thursday, June 3 at 12.30am in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America
Last Game: Guyana 4-0 Bahamas
Tuesday, March 30 at 8pm in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 2-2 Nicaragua
Monday, June 6 at 8pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Nicaragua 2-1 Trin. & Tob.
Saturday, June 4 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Nicaragua 1-1 Belize
Wednesday, February 2 at 1am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Nicaragua 4-0 Belize
Sunday, January 30 at 1am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Nicaragua 2-0 Cuba
Sunday, November 14 at 12am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Nicaragua 0-3 Cuba
Thursday, November 11 at 1am in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .