MX23RW : Monday, July 15 11:41:03
SM
Rosenborg vs. Man United: 4 hrs 18 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Europa Conference League | First Qualifying Round | 1st Leg
Jul 10, 2024 at 8pm UK
Ķekavas stadions

Auda
2 - 0
B36 Torshavn

Taiwo (12'), Kader Traore (85')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Ronnberg (7')
Coverage of the Europa Conference League First Qualifying Round clash between Auda and B36 Torshavn.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Spartak Trnava 4-1 Auda
Thursday, August 3 at 4.30pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Rijeka 2-0 B36 Torshavn
Thursday, August 17 at 7.15pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Auda win with a probability of 49.79%. A win for B36 Torshavn had a probability of 27.1% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Auda win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.34%) and 2-0 (7.5%). The likeliest B36 Torshavn win was 1-2 (6.75%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.6%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Auda would win this match.

Result
AudaDrawB36 Torshavn
49.79% (-0.129 -0.13) 23.1% (0.0019999999999989 0) 27.1% (0.12 0.12)
Both teams to score 60.08% (0.10100000000001 0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.27% (0.082999999999998 0.08)40.72% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.89% (0.084000000000003 0.08)63.1% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)
Auda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.46% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)16.54% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.7% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)46.29% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
B36 Torshavn Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.99% (0.13000000000001 0.13)28.01% (-0.137 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.34% (0.166 0.17)63.65% (-0.175 -0.18)
Score Analysis
    Auda 49.79%
    B36 Torshavn 27.1%
    Draw 23.09%
AudaDrawB36 Torshavn
2-1 @ 9.55% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.34% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 7.5% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-1 @ 5.73% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.5% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.64% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.58% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 2.02% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.64% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 0.93% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 49.79%
1-1 @ 10.6% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.07% (0.016 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.63% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.55% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 23.09%
1-2 @ 6.75% (0.021 0.02)
0-1 @ 5.89% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 3.75% (0.013 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.86% (0.02 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.58% (0.017 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.59% (0.011 0.01)
1-4 @ 0.91% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 27.1%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Spartak Trnava 4-1 Auda
Thursday, August 3 at 4.30pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Auda 1-1 Spartak Trnava
Thursday, July 27 at 6pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Rijeka 2-0 B36 Torshavn
Thursday, August 17 at 7.15pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: B36 Torshavn 1-3 Rijeka
Thursday, August 10 at 7pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Haverfordwest 1-1 B36 Torshavn
Thursday, August 3 at 7.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: B36 Torshavn 2-1 Haverfordwest
Thursday, July 27 at 7pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Paide 0-2 B36 Torshavn
Thursday, July 20 at 4.30pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: B36 Torshavn 0-0 Paide
Wednesday, July 12 at 7pm in Europa Conference League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .