MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 17:42:51
SM
England vs. Slovenia: 1 hr 17 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
QL
FA Cup | Third Round
Jan 6, 2024 at 3pm UK
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
BL

QPR
2 - 3
Bournemouth

Armstrong (40'), Dykes (42')
Armstrong (73')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Tavernier (48'), Moore (58'), Kluivert (69')
Billing (17'), Aarons (59'), Cook (87')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: QPR 1-2 Cardiff
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Spurs 3-1 Bournemouth
Sunday, December 31 at 2pm in Premier League

We said: Queens Park Rangers 0-2 Bournemouth

Only one goal has separated these two sides in the previous three meetings, and another tight affair could be on the cards, especially if Iraola decides to rotate his Bournemouth side. The Cherries will be wary of the threat that QPR could pose having lost to lower-league sides in their last two FA Cup ties, but they will still be regarded as the favourites on Saturday and should have few problems securing the victory that they require to advance to the fourth round. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Queens Park Rangers win with a probability of 40.56%. A win for Bournemouth had a probability of 35.63% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Queens Park Rangers win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.24%) and 2-0 (5.82%). The likeliest Bournemouth win was 1-2 (8.07%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.8%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 3.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Bournemouth would win this match.

Result
Queens Park RangersDrawBournemouth
40.56% (0.291 0.29) 23.81% (-0.038 -0.04) 35.63% (-0.256 -0.26)
Both teams to score 61.99% (0.092999999999996 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.89% (0.14 0.14)40.1% (-0.143 -0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.53% (0.14400000000001 0.14)62.47% (-0.14899999999999 -0.15)
Queens Park Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.95% (0.191 0.19)20.04% (-0.194 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.74% (0.31 0.31)52.26% (-0.313 -0.31)
Bournemouth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.53% (-0.069999999999993 -0.07)22.46% (0.068000000000001 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.99% (-0.105 -0.1)56% (0.101 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Queens Park Rangers 40.56%
    Bournemouth 35.63%
    Draw 23.8%
Queens Park RangersDrawBournemouth
2-1 @ 8.68% (0.029 0.03)
1-0 @ 7.24% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-0 @ 5.82% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
3-1 @ 4.65% (0.044 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.47% (0.025 0.03)
3-0 @ 3.12% (0.036 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.87% (0.029 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.4% (0.019 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.25% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 3.07%
Total : 40.56%
1-1 @ 10.8% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 6.48% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.5% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.73% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 23.8%
1-2 @ 8.07% (-0.038 -0.04)
0-1 @ 6.72% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-2 @ 5.02% (-0.054 -0.05)
1-3 @ 4.02% (-0.027 -0.03)
2-3 @ 3.23% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 2.5% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.5% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.21% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
0-4 @ 0.93% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 35.63%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: QPR 1-2 Cardiff
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Ipswich 0-0 QPR
Friday, December 29 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Millwall 2-0 QPR
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in Championship
Last Game: QPR 0-1 Southampton
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Weds 2-1 QPR
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: QPR 0-0 Plymouth
Wednesday, December 13 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Spurs 3-1 Bournemouth
Sunday, December 31 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 3-0 Fulham
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 2-3 Bournemouth
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 0-3 Bournemouth
Saturday, December 9 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 0-2 Bournemouth
Wednesday, December 6 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 2-2 Aston Villa
Sunday, December 3 at 2pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .