MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:43:29
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 16 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 27
Jan 6, 2024 at 1pm UK
ProKit UK Stadium

Bishop's Stortford
1 - 3
Blyth Spartans

Kassarate (10')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Gardner (26', 65'), Hooper (76')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Bishop's Stortford and Blyth Spartans.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: P'boro Sports 4-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-1 South Shields
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Blyth Spartans win with a probability of 41.03%. A win for Bishop's Stortford had a probability of 34.17% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Blyth Spartans win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.52%) and 0-2 (6.46%). The likeliest Bishop's Stortford win was 2-1 (7.91%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.61%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Blyth Spartans would win this match.

Result
Bishop's StortfordDrawBlyth Spartans
34.17% (-0.058 -0.06) 24.8% (0.015000000000001 0.02) 41.03% (0.047000000000004 0.05)
Both teams to score 58.07% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.92% (-0.073 -0.07)45.09% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.57% (-0.07 -0.07)67.43% (0.072000000000003 0.07)
Bishop's Stortford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.41% (-0.065999999999988 -0.07)25.59% (0.07 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.53% (-0.092999999999996 -0.09)60.47% (0.096000000000004 0.1)
Blyth Spartans Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.04% (-0.0099999999999909 -0.01)21.96% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.75% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)55.25% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Bishop's Stortford 34.17%
    Blyth Spartans 41.03%
    Draw 24.8%
Bishop's StortfordDrawBlyth Spartans
2-1 @ 7.91% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.66% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.22% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 3.59% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.73% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.37% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.23% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.93% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 34.17%
1-1 @ 11.61% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.62% (0.019 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.38% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.8%
1-2 @ 8.8% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.52% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.46% (0.017 0.02)
1-3 @ 4.45% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 3.26% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.03% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 1.69%
0-4 @ 1.24% (0.002 0)
2-4 @ 1.15% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 41.03%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: P'boro Sports 4-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-2 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-1 Hereford
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 5-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-2 Bishop's Stortford
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-1 South Shields
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 1-3 Blyth Spartans
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-2 Chester
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 3-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 1-3 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-3 P'boro Sports
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .