MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 03:36:33
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 23
Dec 16, 2023 at 3pm UK
ProKit UK Stadium

Bishop's Stortford
0 - 1
Hereford

 
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ceesay (31')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Bishop's Stortford and Hereford United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Scarborough Ath 5-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 2-1 Warrington Town
Tuesday, December 5 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hereford United win with a probability of 40.11%. A win for Bishop's Stortford had a probability of 34.18% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hereford United win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.65%) and 0-2 (6.7%). The likeliest Bishop's Stortford win was 1-0 (8.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.18%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Hereford United in this match.

Result
Bishop's StortfordDrawHereford United
34.18% (0.022999999999996 0.02) 25.7% (0.019000000000002 0.02) 40.11% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)
Both teams to score 54.95% (-0.056999999999995 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.88% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)49.12% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.81% (-0.068999999999999 -0.07)71.19% (0.072000000000003 0.07)
Bishop's Stortford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.48% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)27.52% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.98% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)63.02% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.82% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)24.18% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.49% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08)58.51% (0.077999999999996 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Bishop's Stortford 34.18%
    Hereford United 40.11%
    Draw 25.69%
Bishop's StortfordDrawHereford United
1-0 @ 8.59% (0.022 0.02)
2-1 @ 7.87% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 5.54% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.38% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 2.4% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.38% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-1 @ 1.09% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 34.18%
1-1 @ 12.18% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.65% (0.021 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.69%
0-1 @ 9.45% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
1-2 @ 8.65% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.7%
1-3 @ 4.09% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.17% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 2.64% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.45% (-0.006 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.13% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 0.94% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 1.89%
Total : 40.11%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 5-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-2 Bishop's Stortford
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-2 Tamworth
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-4 Alfreton
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 3-1 Buxton
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 2-1 Warrington Town
Tuesday, December 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-5 Scunthorpe
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 3-1 Scarborough Ath
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-0 Hereford
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 2-1 Hereford
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 4-1 Banbury
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .