MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 20:55:14
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 21 hrs 49 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 16
Feb 6, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Croft Park
SU

Blyth Spartans
1 - 1
Scunthorpe

McGowan (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Elliott (79')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Blyth Spartans and Scunthorpe United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hereford 5-2 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 2-0 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scunthorpe United win with a probability of 58.46%. A draw had a probability of 22.8% and a win for Blyth Spartans had a probability of 18.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scunthorpe United win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.7%) and 1-2 (9.83%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.84%), while for a Blyth Spartans win it was 1-0 (5.98%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.8% likelihood.

Result
Blyth SpartansDrawScunthorpe United
18.74% (-0.623 -0.62) 22.8% (-0.42 -0.42) 58.46% (1.042 1.04)
Both teams to score 50.26% (0.237 0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.39% (0.856 0.86)48.61% (-0.858 -0.86)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.27% (0.774 0.77)70.73% (-0.776 -0.78)
Blyth Spartans Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.06% (-0.198 -0.2)39.93% (0.196 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.4% (-0.181 -0.18)76.59% (0.17999999999999 0.18)
Scunthorpe United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.68% (0.666 0.67)16.32% (-0.667 -0.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.1% (1.194 1.19)45.9% (-1.196 -1.2)
Score Analysis
    Blyth Spartans 18.74%
    Scunthorpe United 58.44%
    Draw 22.79%
Blyth SpartansDrawScunthorpe United
1-0 @ 5.98% (-0.247 -0.25)
2-1 @ 4.98% (-0.118 -0.12)
2-0 @ 2.75% (-0.129 -0.13)
3-1 @ 1.52% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.38% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 18.74%
1-1 @ 10.84% (-0.2 -0.2)
0-0 @ 6.52% (-0.233 -0.23)
2-2 @ 4.51% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 22.79%
0-1 @ 11.81% (-0.15 -0.15)
0-2 @ 10.7% (0.1 0.1)
1-2 @ 9.83% (0.041 0.04)
0-3 @ 6.47% (0.203 0.2)
1-3 @ 5.94% (0.156 0.16)
0-4 @ 2.93% (0.155 0.16)
2-3 @ 2.73% (0.057 0.06)
1-4 @ 2.69% (0.129 0.13)
2-4 @ 1.24% (0.053 0.05)
0-5 @ 1.06% (0.079 0.08)
1-5 @ 0.98% (0.067 0.07)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 58.44%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hereford 5-2 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-2 Warrington Town
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 0-1 Scarborough Ath
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-2 Banbury
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-3 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, January 6 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 2-0 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 0-1 Tamworth
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 0-1 Scunthorpe
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 2-0 Scunthorpe
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 2-2 Boston
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-2 Scunthorpe
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .