MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 10:13:59
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 8 hrs 46 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
KL
National League North | Gameweek 37
Mar 28, 2020 at 3pm UK
The Walks

King's Lynn
P-P
Brackley Town

 
Coverage of the National League North clash between King's Lynn Town and Brackley Town.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a King's Lynn Town win with a probability of 39.18%. A win for Brackley Town had a probability of 33.83% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a King's Lynn Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.35%) and 2-0 (7.01%). The likeliest Brackley Town win was 0-1 (9.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.81%).

Result
King's Lynn TownDrawBrackley Town
39.18%26.99%33.83%
Both teams to score 50.69%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.46%54.55%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.11%75.89%
King's Lynn Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.82%27.18%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.42%62.58%
Brackley Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.6%30.4%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.41%66.6%
Score Analysis
    King's Lynn Town 39.17%
    Brackley Town 33.83%
    Draw 26.99%
King's Lynn TownDrawBrackley Town
1-0 @ 10.76%
2-1 @ 8.35%
2-0 @ 7.01%
3-1 @ 3.63%
3-0 @ 3.05%
3-2 @ 2.16%
4-1 @ 1.18%
4-0 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 39.17%
1-1 @ 12.81%
0-0 @ 8.26%
2-2 @ 4.97%
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 26.99%
0-1 @ 9.84%
1-2 @ 7.63%
0-2 @ 5.86%
1-3 @ 3.03%
0-3 @ 2.33%
2-3 @ 1.97%
1-4 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 33.83%


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .