MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 14:17:24
SM
Northern Ireland vs. Italy: 3 hrs 42 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
KL
National League North | Gameweek 35
Mar 14, 2020 at 3pm UK
 

0-1

 
FT(HT: 0-1)
Felix (33')
Coverage of the National League North clash between King's Lynn Town and Guiseley.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a win with a probability of 48.54%. A win for had a probability of 26.86% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.47%) and 2-0 (8.27%). The likeliest win was 0-1 (7.17%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.65%).

Result
King's Lynn TownDrawGuiseley
48.54%24.6%26.86%
Both teams to score 54.78%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.37%47.63%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.17%69.83%
King's Lynn Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.33%19.67%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.34%51.66%
Guiseley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.19%31.81%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.76%68.25%
Score Analysis
    King's Lynn Town 48.54%
    Guiseley 26.86%
    Draw 24.6%
King's Lynn TownDrawGuiseley
1-0 @ 10.17%
2-1 @ 9.47%
2-0 @ 8.27%
3-1 @ 5.14%
3-0 @ 4.48%
3-2 @ 2.94%
4-1 @ 2.09%
4-0 @ 1.82%
4-2 @ 1.2%
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 48.54%
1-1 @ 11.65%
0-0 @ 6.26%
2-2 @ 5.43%
3-3 @ 1.12%
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 24.6%
0-1 @ 7.17%
1-2 @ 6.68%
0-2 @ 4.11%
1-3 @ 2.55%
2-3 @ 2.07%
0-3 @ 1.57%
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 26.86%


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .