MX23RW : Monday, July 22 03:54:17
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 14 hrs 5 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 13
Oct 21, 2023 at 3pm UK
Cygnet Health Care Stadium

Taunton Town
0 - 1
Hampton

 
FT(HT: 0-1)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Taunton Town and Hampton & Richmond.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dover Athletic 2-2 Taunton Town
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 4-3 Dartford
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Taunton Town win with a probability of 40.97%. A win for Hampton & Richmond had a probability of 33.14% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Taunton Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.72%) and 2-0 (6.98%). The likeliest Hampton & Richmond win was 0-1 (8.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.29%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood.

Result
Taunton TownDrawHampton & Richmond
40.97% (0.007000000000005 0.01) 25.89% (0.0030000000000001 0) 33.14% (-0.012 -0.01)
Both teams to score 54.07% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.86% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)50.14% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.89% (-0.013000000000002 -0.01)72.11% (0.01100000000001 0.01)
Taunton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.79% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)24.2% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.46% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)58.54% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Hampton & Richmond Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.34% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)28.66% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.52% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)64.48% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Taunton Town 40.97%
    Hampton & Richmond 33.14%
    Draw 25.88%
Taunton TownDrawHampton & Richmond
1-0 @ 9.84% (0.004999999999999 0)
2-1 @ 8.72%
2-0 @ 6.98% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 4.13%
3-0 @ 3.3% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 2.58% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 1.46%
4-0 @ 1.17% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 40.97%
1-1 @ 12.29%
0-0 @ 6.94% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-2 @ 5.45% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-3 @ 1.07% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.88%
0-1 @ 8.67% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-2 @ 7.68% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 5.42% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 3.2% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 2.27% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.26% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
1-4 @ 1% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 33.14%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dover Athletic 2-2 Taunton Town
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 2-1 Eastbourne
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 0-0 Havant & W'ville
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Tonbridge Angels 0-3 Taunton Town
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Chippenham 3-3 Taunton Town
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 1-0 Dartford
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 4-3 Dartford
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Havant & W'ville 1-2 Hampton
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 1-2 Yeovil
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weston 1-1 Hampton
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 1-0 Weymouth
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 3-1 Hampton
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .