MX23RW : Monday, July 22 06:06:14
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 11 hrs 53 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
DA
National League South | Gameweek 11
Oct 7, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Perrys Crabble Stadium

Dover Athletic
2 - 2
Taunton Town

Ojemen (17'), Hatcher (78')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Foulston (35'), Stearn (45+5')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Dover Athletic and Taunton Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bath City 2-2 Dover Athletic
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 2-1 Eastbourne
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Taunton Town win with a probability of 41.57%. A win for Dover Athletic had a probability of 32.82% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Taunton Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.82%) and 0-2 (6.99%). The likeliest Dover Athletic win was 1-0 (8.37%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.14%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
Dover AthleticDrawTaunton Town
32.82% (0.015000000000001 0.02) 25.61% (0.0030000000000001 0) 41.57% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Both teams to score 54.89% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.96% (-0.012 -0.01)49.04% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.88% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)71.12% (0.01400000000001 0.01)
Dover Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.67% (0.0030000000000001 0)28.33%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.94% (0.0020000000000024 0)64.06% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Taunton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.58% (-0.012 -0.01)23.42% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.59% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)57.41% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Dover Athletic 32.82%
    Taunton Town 41.57%
    Draw 25.6%
Dover AthleticDrawTaunton Town
1-0 @ 8.37% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.66% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 5.28% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 3.22% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.34%
3-0 @ 2.22% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.02% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 32.82%
1-1 @ 12.14%
0-0 @ 6.63% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-2 @ 5.56% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-3 @ 1.13% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.6%
0-1 @ 9.63% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-2 @ 8.82% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-2 @ 6.99% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 4.27% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
0-3 @ 3.38% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 2.69% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
1-4 @ 1.55% (-0.002 -0)
0-4 @ 1.23% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 0.98% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 41.57%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bath City 2-2 Dover Athletic
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 1-3 Weymouth
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: St Albans City 2-0 Dover Athletic
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 1-1 Chippenham
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dartford 2-0 Dover Athletic
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 0-2 Worthing
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 2-1 Eastbourne
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 0-0 Havant & W'ville
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Tonbridge Angels 0-3 Taunton Town
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Chippenham 3-3 Taunton Town
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 1-0 Dartford
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 1-1 Taunton Town
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .