MX23RW : Monday, July 22 05:25:38
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 12 hrs 34 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 19
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Treyew Road

Truro City
2 - 0
Taunton Town

Harrison (7'), Palmer (62')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Truro City and Taunton Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Welling United 3-2 Truro City
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Dartford 1-1 Taunton Town
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Truro City win with a probability of 53.04%. A draw had a probability of 24.5% and a win for Taunton Town had a probability of 22.45%.

The most likely scoreline for a Truro City win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.8%) and 2-1 (9.62%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.65%), while for a Taunton Town win it was 0-1 (7.06%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Truro City would win this match.

Result
Truro CityDrawTaunton Town
53.04% (0.098999999999997 0.1) 24.51% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02) 22.45% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Both teams to score 50.51% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.94% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)51.06% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.09% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)72.92% (0.0099999999999909 0.01)
Truro City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.8% (0.037999999999997 0.04)19.21% (-0.032 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.11% (0.059000000000005 0.06)50.89% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)
Taunton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.52% (-0.074999999999996 -0.07)37.48% (0.082999999999998 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.74% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)74.27% (0.082999999999998 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Truro City 53.03%
    Taunton Town 22.45%
    Draw 24.51%
Truro CityDrawTaunton Town
1-0 @ 11.87% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.8% (0.025 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 5.39% (0.019 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.29% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.6% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-0 @ 2.22% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.18% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.07%
Other @ 3%
Total : 53.03%
1-1 @ 11.65% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.2% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-2 @ 4.72% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 24.51%
0-1 @ 7.06% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-2 @ 5.72% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.47% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.87% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.54% (-0.006 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.13% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 22.45%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Welling United 3-2 Truro City
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 2-1 Truro City
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 3-2 Truro City
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 0-0 Truro City
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 2-1 Truro City
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Truro City 1-2 Braintree
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dartford 1-1 Taunton Town
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: St Albans City 6-0 Taunton Town
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 0-0 Truro City
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Welling United 0-0 Taunton Town
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 2-2 Aveley
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 0-2 Weymouth
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .