MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 10:43:29
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 4 hrs 16 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
W
National League South | Gameweek 41
Mar 23, 2024 at 3pm UK
Bob Lucas Stadium
H&

Weymouth
4 - 1
Havant & W'ville

Bearwish (9'), Goodship (72' pen.), O'Connell (79'), Touray (89')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Panter (56' og.)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Weymouth and Havant & Waterlooville.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Braintree 0-0 Weymouth
Tuesday, March 19 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 0-0 Havant & W'ville
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Havant & Waterlooville win with a probability of 43.48%. A win for Weymouth had a probability of 32.51% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Havant & Waterlooville win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.99%) and 0-2 (6.53%). The likeliest Weymouth win was 2-1 (7.65%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.05%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood.

Result
WeymouthDrawHavant & Waterlooville
32.51% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01) 24.01% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 43.48% (0.014999999999993 0.01)
Both teams to score 60.33% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.11% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)41.89% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.7% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)64.29% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Weymouth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.94% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)25.05% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.27% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)59.73% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Havant & Waterlooville Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.5% (0.0040000000000049 0)19.49% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.63% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)51.37% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Weymouth 32.51%
    Havant & Waterlooville 43.48%
    Draw 24%
WeymouthDrawHavant & Waterlooville
2-1 @ 7.65% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-0 @ 6.76% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-0 @ 4.68% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 3.53% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 2.89% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 2.16% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 1.22% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1%
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 32.51%
1-1 @ 11.05%
2-2 @ 6.25% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 4.88% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.57%
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 24%
1-2 @ 9.04% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-1 @ 7.99% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-2 @ 6.53% (0.0029999999999992 0)
1-3 @ 4.93% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 3.56% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 3.41%
1-4 @ 2.01% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-4 @ 1.45% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 1.39%
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 43.48%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Braintree 0-0 Weymouth
Tuesday, March 19 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 0-1 Braintree
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 0-2 Weymouth
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 1-1 Torquay Utd
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 3-3 St Albans City
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 2-4 Hampton
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 0-0 Havant & W'ville
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Havant & W'ville 2-1 Slough
Wednesday, March 13 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Havant & W'ville 2-2 Tonbridge Angels
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hemps. 0-2 Havant & W'ville
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 2-0 Havant & W'ville
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Havant & W'ville 1-1 Bath City
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .