MX23RW : Monday, July 22 05:47:02
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 12 hrs 12 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BT
National League South | Gameweek 22
Mar 19, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Ironmongery Direct Stadium
W

Braintree
0 - 0
Weymouth

 
FT
Coverage of the National League South clash between Braintree Town and Weymouth.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Weymouth 0-1 Braintree
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 0-1 Braintree
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Braintree Town win with a probability of 46.05%. A win for Weymouth had a probability of 27.76% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Braintree Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.08%) and 2-0 (8.48%). The likeliest Weymouth win was 0-1 (8.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.44%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
Braintree TownDrawWeymouth
46.05% (-0.273 -0.27) 26.19% (0.050000000000001 0.05) 27.76% (0.226 0.23)
Both teams to score 50.5% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.44% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)53.56% (0.071000000000005 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.93% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)75.07% (0.061000000000007 0.06)
Braintree Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.78% (-0.157 -0.16)23.22% (0.16 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.88% (-0.23 -0.23)57.12% (0.233 0.23)
Weymouth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.76% (0.142 0.14)34.24% (-0.138 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.07% (0.152 0.15)70.93% (-0.15000000000001 -0.15)
Score Analysis
    Braintree Town 46.04%
    Weymouth 27.76%
    Draw 26.19%
Braintree TownDrawWeymouth
1-0 @ 11.6% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.08% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-0 @ 8.48% (-0.055 -0.05)
3-1 @ 4.42% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.13% (-0.047 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2.37% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.61% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.51% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 46.04%
1-1 @ 12.44% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 7.95% (0.022 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.87% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 8.52% (0.055999999999999 0.06)
1-2 @ 6.67% (0.038 0.04)
0-2 @ 4.57% (0.047 0.05)
1-3 @ 2.38% (0.023 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.74% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.63% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 27.76%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Weymouth 0-1 Braintree
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Braintree 2-0 Dartford
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Braintree 1-1 Slough
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Welling United 2-2 Braintree
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 1-2 Braintree
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Worthing 0-1 Braintree
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 0-1 Braintree
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 0-2 Weymouth
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 1-1 Torquay Utd
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 3-3 St Albans City
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 2-4 Hampton
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 1-4 Worthing
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .