MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 16:24:02
SM
Malmo vs. Elfsborg: 35 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
National League | Gameweek 38
Apr 9, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Hive Stadium
B

Barnet
1 - 1
Bromley

Kanu (54')
Collinge (52')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Dennis (75')
Odutayo (50')
Coverage of the National League clash between Barnet and Bromley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maidenhead 2-2 Barnet
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Woking
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barnet win with a probability of 58.15%. A draw had a probability of 21.9% and a win for Bromley had a probability of 19.95%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barnet win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.92%) and 2-0 (9.57%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.29%), while for a Bromley win it was 1-2 (5.35%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.3% likelihood.

Result
BarnetDrawBromley
58.15% (0.076000000000001 0.08) 21.9% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02) 19.95% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
Both teams to score 55.22% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.97% (0.036000000000001 0.04)43.03% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.57% (0.034999999999997 0.03)65.43% (-0.031000000000006 -0.03)
Barnet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.49% (0.037999999999997 0.04)14.51% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.48% (0.068000000000005 0.07)42.53% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.6% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)35.4% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.84% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)72.16% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Barnet 58.15%
    Bromley 19.95%
    Draw 21.89%
BarnetDrawBromley
2-1 @ 9.94% (0.0010000000000012 0)
1-0 @ 9.92% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 9.57% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.39% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.16% (0.014 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.32% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 3.09% (0.008 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.97% (0.01 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.6% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 1.19% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.15% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 58.15%
1-1 @ 10.29% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.16% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-0 @ 5.14% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.15%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 21.89%
1-2 @ 5.35% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-1 @ 5.34% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.77% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.85% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.79% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 0.96% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 19.95%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Maidenhead 2-2 Barnet
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 3-1 Oxford City
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 2-2 Barnet
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 6-0 Dorking
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-1 Eastleigh
Tuesday, March 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-0 Barnet
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Woking
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 0-2 Bromley
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 0-2 York City
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 0-1 Bromley
Wednesday, March 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 0-0 Kidderminster
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 0-0 Bromley
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .